OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Hows the 3M on these? I hope magical

Depends on whether or not Nike is really using 3M. 3M's Scotch-lite hasn't changed, same formula used all these years. Nike might be using a different vendor to cut costs, we'll never know.

So excited for this drop. Day-1 cop from NDC. I've never double upped on a shoe before, but I'll most likely double up on this bad boy. If they hit disco (doubtful), then it's a double up for sure, no and-if-or-buts!

1.PNG

Can anyone else vouch for soleseriouss? I think I'm going to order straight from there website instead of via eBay.

ive ordered from soleseriouss before and even sold to them. totally legit. but that was through soleseriouss.com website and not ebay. are you sure they are the same? i noticed ebay is soulseriouss instead of soleseriouss.

The factory workers have been enjoying using a pipe wrench to tighten down the shoes this year.
I'm already practicing untying these and stuffing the toe box to bring the shape back to normal.

Wore my beater pair from 04 and this happened lol still have another pair of 04 worn only a few times but I'm sure the same will happen
IMG_1177.JPG

That red looks so off... think I'll just try to buy a pair of 2004s. I rocked my original ones until the sole fell off...

pre order price is pretty decent on these. yall think these will sit for a bit? thinkim buy a **** load of vapormax and ultraboost instead and cop these down the road

That's where I'm at. I just bought my first pair of UB (for my mom; too), and want to try a VM next. Zoom is good, but being on my feet all day is getting to me; cushion is starting to take precedence over appearance.

Why does the toe box look plastic?

It's probably the flash used, but that brings up the problem I have with JB. The OG 13s used great materials, and was cheaper to buy. Now all these years later the price is jacked, but we get inferior quality. From the cushion (certain models), to the suede and leather; even the padding isn't the same. The Breds look dope - no debate - but $190 for mesh panels? That was fine in 1998 when everything on there was great but no question we're paying them like $50 just for the name and hype.

How have 13's been running lately as far as sizing? I'm a 12 in this years Royal 1's, usually go tts in 13's which is a size 13. Any help?

That red looks so off... think I'll just try to buy a pair of 2004s. I rocked my original ones until the sole fell off...

soles will fall off

Not necessarily, I still wear my Maize and Ceramic Lows from 2005 often, and no separation yet. I am the original owner though, so depends on how they're stored. I know they're getting close to that point though, but still strong for now.

It's probably the flash used, but that brings up the problem I have with JB. The OG 13s used great materials, and was cheaper to buy. Now all these years later the price is jacked, but we get inferior quality. From the cushion (certain models), to the suede and leather; even the padding isn't the same. The Breds look dope - no debate - but $190 for mesh panels? That was fine in 1998 when everything on there was great but no question we're paying them like $50 just for the name and hype.
Part of the reason is that JB knows if we are willing to pay resell, retail of $190 isn't too bad.

ive ordered from soleseriouss before and even sold to them. totally legit. but that was through soleseriouss.com website and not ebay. are you sure they are the same? i noticed ebay is soulseriouss instead of soleseriouss.

I'm definitely looking at soleseriouss.

They've got 703 feedback ok eBay and typing in the url from their listing photos they have a very professional looking website and also an Instagram. They seem legit.

Ebay is $224.95 free ship.
From their website is $210 shipped.

Almost seems too good to be true?

Back
Top Bottom