OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

What do you guys think demand'll be like for these? My favorite J of all time but with everything hitting sales racks these days, I don't wanna pay retail if I won't have to considering I already have the 2013 and OG. Probably will cop off NDC for the return policy and see what happens from there

What do you guys think demand'll be like for these? My favorite J of all time but with everything hitting sales racks these days, I don't wanna pay retail if I won't have to considering I already have the 2013 and OG. Probably will cop off NDC for the return policy and see what happens from there
This is a Back to School shoe, take this statement for what it's worth

Hey folks. New here, but wondering if these are truly being released in August. Would love to get a pair as these were my very first pair of J's as a kid. Also, any thoughts on size/fit for these?

They keep putting out weird versions of shoes that were once great. Everyone just keeps buying them over and over again. They're the biggest scam artists smh

I'm not 100% convinced they are releasing.

They're coming...All Foot Sites have them loaded on their calendars...

IMG_1233.PNG IMG_1234.PNG IMG_1235.PNG

Seen an in hand photo from a girl I know, they look amazing. The red seems to be a little brighter on these than the previous 13s.

Back
Top Bottom