OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

We'll know the real interest on the Monday before release. If they're FCFS on my local HoH app, that usually means there's plenty to go around.

I'm sure there'll be plenty to go around...Likely the same allocation as the White / Red's from earlier in the year...Thing is the hype is likely to be higher for these...Back to school alone should cause an uptick in demand...

That being said I'll stick with my initial assessment...The week or so after release should see these still fairly attainable...Wouldn't count on a discount but that would be very nice...

I want these hella badly. If I decide I'm going to wear them right away then I'm down to pay retail at the drop.

Ain't gonna let it slip on me, need them 3M in my life for later years. Gotta have at least 1 fresh pair ready in the collection. :pimp:

Last edited:
Been getting so many discounts this year, kinda feels like I'm basically getting my pairs for free when the time comes.
Scooping 3 on day 1 at retail, then well play the discount and return game if needed.
Hell I'm just gonna channel my 13 year old self and wear these out the store on release day.

These gonna sell out prolly first week for sure. Sometimes you can gauge it by what early resellers do like kixsquare. But I'll do my little footwork that needs to b done to secure one on release day...

I'm leaving for a cruise the day these release. Won't be anywhere near my hometown/local shops. Not going to be with people who are going to agree to go to an out of town mall either day of leaving.

Going to be SNKRS or bust for me. Really hope Nike sends out reserves.

I'm leaving for a cruise the day these release. Won't be anywhere near my hometown/local shops. Not going to be with people who are going to agree to go to an out of town mall either day of leaving.

find the restaurant closest to a mall

Last edited:

I got NDC discount promo % code off that I will gladly use for these. But I think Nike will put an exclusion on this shoe.

I wont be surprised if these sit.

If they do, times will really have changed. The decline is real.

I mean people broke gates & barricades for these in 2004.

Last edited:
The term "sit" is subjective anyways. Sitting to me is staying around long enough to hit outlets.

Some people think sitting means not instantly selling out.

Worse case scenario IMO is these selling like the white/red joints. Steady but not instantly.

The term "sit" is subjective anyways. Sitting to me is staying around long enough to hit outlets.

Some people think sitting means not instantly selling out.

Worse case scenario IMO is these selling like the white/red joints. Steady but not instantly.

Every shoe hits outlets

Back
Top Bottom