OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Well a better look and yea they are banana'd. But when you wear them a lil bit should be fine, as you can see from Bull's vid
20170817_082740.jpg

I shouldn't want multiple colors of the same shoe, but I just love 13s that much(7s still GOAT) that I'll eventually get a pair.

Yea idk wtf goin on wit theirs. I didn't even take mine out from factory lace and they ain't bent like that

awww crud man. r u telling me not only do i have to sort through pairs for the least gluestains on the suede, but now i also have to worry about the shape being drastically different from each pair? dammit JB.

I knew they werent going to make these right.. they havent been the same since like 06. I am keeping my pair from 04.. I wore them like 1 time and they are superior in every facet.

Ok so should this be day one cop or am I cool waiting for disco. I'm kinda meh on these so I'm cool waiting.
if you want them that bad buy um on release day

but i really believe these will hit discount later

there is just too much variety out right now

One thing I appreciate about the 2017 is the stiffer leather. The 2004-05 13s creased so easily, the leather was really thin. My Flints creased the first time I wore them and they looked so ugly after that. Some Jordan's look great with creasing and wear (Jordan 1) but the 13s crease so much they look ugly once they do.

dont even look forward to the snkrs reserve cuz u cant use discount codes no more
and I was gonna try and use my 20% off code to get my reservation :smh:

Welp, I might have to wait and see if they sit on NDC for a while and hope I can use it then.

Wait so now I feel more confused than ever, lol.. someone provide some clarity please! Are these varsity red or true red?

All of the release info posts on Sneakernews and various other media sources say they're varsity red, which is a bummer for me personally.

However the bulls from earlier this year were a totally new (for retro 13s) red called team red.

Then dudes last video up there the box clearly says true red on the label.

I have no idea what's going on lol

Mine came in from stockx
20170816_212936.jpg
20170816_212949.jpg

I've just ordered from there for the first time. I am kind of nervous that the seller might be on bs or something is wrong with the shoes.

So I am thinking about ordering another pair Saturday off FNL just in case. Those are nice though.

anyone know if they let u unlock GS sizes for early access? or do they give early access to mens only? access is unlocked on my account for mens but i cant find the GS link

just got a reserve too....then i saw the sentence under the color.....no thanks. passing on NDC. most likely gonna cop from FTL, got some rewards saved up.

Screenshot_20170817-115143.png

Beggars can't be choosers but got the reserve for cement 5s and promo code worked for those but not these.

Back
Top Bottom