OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

How weird, I haven't got a single reservation for a shoe in 7 months

Finally got one for these? Had the OG of these back when they released, coincidence?

Can't use my 20% so I'm passing sadly. Rather cop the trainers next week

Same as some of you. Got a reservation and I wanted to use my 20% code that I got yesterday and I cant use it.

I finally got a reserve for something I want. Last two shoes they reserved me were big kids sizes oddly

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-17-11-48-29.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-17-11-48-29.png
    211.4 KB · Views: 5
Got the reserve but gonna wait it out and cop on Saturday as I have a $20 off VIP coupon and I can check out and pick the best pair in person.

got 3 reservations lol. looking like gr. i really like these so im not gonna mess around and cop now.

Got reserves on both my parents accounts too...I'll wait it out for the double though.

Does anyone know if you can use birthday codes on new releases at the FTL family? Have codes at FTL, FA, and Champs.

Wait so now I feel more confused than ever, lol.. someone provide some clarity please! Are these varsity red or true red?

All of the release info posts on Sneakernews and various other media sources say they're varsity red, which is a bummer for me personally.

However the bulls from earlier this year were a totally new (for retro 13s) red called team red.

Then dudes last video up there the box clearly says true red on the label.

I have no idea what's going on lol
They're true red like the og were.

How and where can I get an access code? Thanks
There's no access code for the public, but if you check the Nike app's inbox, you'll see if you have a reserve there.

Getting a reserve makes it easier. I'll cop now and if they look horrible, I'll jus return and hope they're some store with leftovers.
I will b deff doubling up tho whenever there's a restock or IF they hit the outlets/go on sale

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on the reserve.
Looking like they made a zillion pairs for this release.

Screenshot_2017-08-17-12-37-42.png

This is what i get when I click on my reserve.

Wth nike, always on some bs .

Last edited:
it would be cool if nike would let you choose what reserves you want on a fcfs basis instead of this random stuff.

same as you guys. finally got a reserve for something i really want. was saving my $100 gc for the 11s on november, but can't pass this up.

Back
Top Bottom