OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

I went to Foot Locker this morning. Had some expiring coupons so used them on the 13s. Then walked about 5 miles on them downtown. Never had 13s before, but they were comfortable. I coulda waited and hoped for the discount, but I am happy with my purchase.

i ordered earlier at retail for 206 and change then i went on twitter a few min ago and bought a 20% code. i just called nike and tried to apply the code but the system wouldnt let the rep do it with my code so he did it manually himself. He got the price down to 165 and change and i still have the promo code which i will be using for the cool grey 8's

Called nike.com again to get a different rep just to see if they'll apply the 20% off promo code on the Bred 13's. A no go. They will not apply them to new launch products. Again not sure how those other people were able to get them to apply the code. Must of called early early on or got a nice rep who didn't care

I used a next day air promo I had. Didn't even try my birthday coupon or nothing.

i ordered earlier at retail for 206 and change then i went on twitter a few min ago and bought a 20% code. i just called nike and tried to apply the code but the system wouldnt let the rep do it with my code so he did it manually himself. He got the price down to 165 and change and i still have the promo code which i will be using for the cool grey 8's

wait...so u didnt even have to use the 20% code you bought online? the rep just gave u a free discount down to 165?

You guys gonna give atdizzle atdizzle a heart attack with all these posts about getting a code....using a code....getting free discounts :rofl:
Don't worry man
We will get discounts without even picking up a phone
Just gotta be patient :wink:

yea he said my code is still good and not to forget to use it next time

awww man congrats! thats a comeup in my book.

You guys gonna give atdizzle atdizzle a heart attack with all these posts about getting a code....using a code :rofl:

broooo, i asked for ANY help at all, not even requestng a code and had to wait 30 mins just to get told no and accused of trying to scam Nike.....but dudes in here getting discounts on these excluded 13s without even having to burn their actual code.......LOL

karl from NDC chat and his "coach" can lick my balls.

You just can't take it personal
These reps are all over the place
Some give codes and help
Others just straight kick you in the balls

Went in to fl at 6-7pm and got maybe one of the last 2 in 10.5

ooooooph these make me feel good to look at

You just can't take it personal
These reps are all over the place
Some give codes and help
Others just straight kick you in the balls

didnt mind that they didnt have any promos available to help me. im not 100% entitled to anything. im not a child. i dont throw tantrums when i get told no. but dont accuse me of trying to scam Nike when all his incompetent behind had to do was simply look at the dates of each chat-in i had to realize theyre many months apart.

Seems like people can't just appreciate the times, I can't be happier to enjoy the feeling of getting a full night of rest and not having to camp out side a store for retros, still wake up and enjoy breakfast then take my time stroll to the mall and still be able to get my size in retros, what a time i will be copping doubles and tripples on discount because trust the limited times will come back and we will be wishing for days like these again, could tell you one thing no matter how slow jordan brand retros move, no one won't care for them ugly *** Adidas to retro years from now.

Lol "ugly *** Adidas" are what kids are into these days. Do you think people who never saw MJ play care about him anywhere near as much as people who are 30+ and actually watched the Bulls win a 'chip? The kids watch people like Kanye and LeBron for inspiration (except LeBron's people are kinda ruining his legacy by putting out such poor quality shoes).

In my experience when I hit up Nike chat
If I get someone with a regular name like Chris or Jessica I get codes
But if I get someone with an exotic type name like jeanclaude or angelika it's a no go :lol:
And I'm being totally serious lol

atdizzle atdizzle yeah I hear ya man
Making you wait for 30 min is uncalled for

I know jb been dropping retros real close like these were 2013 and again 4 years later..but I got a feeling this era is about to be like the early 2000s and it's gonna be atleast 10 years or so before these recent drops return like cement 4s bred 13s etc..kinda off topic but what I'm feeling

In my experience when I hit up Nike chat
If I get someone with a regular name like Chris or Jessica I get codes
But if I get someone with an exotic type name like jeanclaude or angelika it's a no go :lol:
And I'm being totally serious lol

not getting a code or any help didnt bother me. but dont falsly accuse me of being dishonest when you simply dont know how to do your job. i dont give a dang what the name is lol.

Shape is good and no excess glue on my pair...Did end up with two different leather toes though...Left shoe is exactly like the 2013 release (Plastic) while the right shoe feels like actual leather...

When my Nike pair gets in I'll pair up the best of the bunch then return the others...

Just like Grizz said earlier in the thread, this pair is essentially the 2013 pair with 3M...Sad that JB still manages to cut corners after that whole faux "Remaster" campaign they threw out there to justify the higher price point on retros...

Yeah the entire "remastered" initiative was a scam by JB to increase prices. I hope they lose enough money that they have to lay off the people who supported this initiative. They blatantly lied to us to increase their own profit margins-absolutely disgusting business practices, I hope these retros rot on shelves.

You guys gonna give atdizzle atdizzle a heart attack with all these posts about getting a code....using a code....getting free discounts :rofl:
SmartSelectGIF_2017-08-19-23-47-35.gif

I know jb been dropping retros real close like these were 2013 and again 4 years later..but I got a feeling this era is about to be like the early 2000s and it's gonna be atleast 10 years or so before these recent drops return like cement 4s bred 13s etc..kinda off topic but what I'm feeling

Except, unliek the early 2000s, kids who would be buying most of the retros in 10-15 years have never watched MJ play... It's going to be interesting to see how Jordan Brand tries to stay relevant in the next 20 years.

Back
Top Bottom