OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Man my trigger finger is itching like a mofo for these
Just gotta wait it out a couple of more weeks
Once they lift the exclusions I'm grabbing these and the hof
Come on baby sit long enough for daddy!

Got pretty lucky with my pair. A few minor glue stains here and there, but it's nothing I can't live with.

Would love to double up for a discount. These are probably gonna be my favorite Jordan purchase of the year.

i ordered earlier at retail for 206 and change then i went on twitter a few min ago and bought a 20% code. i just called nike and tried to apply the code but the system wouldnt let the rep do it with my code so he did it manually himself. He got the price down to 165 and change and i still have the promo code which i will be using for the cool grey 8's

Wow this is unheard of. Anything goes I guess. Rep basically just gave you the shows for 165 no dambs given. Congrats.

atdizzle atdizzle hang tight haha there's so many pairs they aint going anywhere.

I would think that these would sell out prior to be allowed to use the discount codes online.

Wow this is unheard of. Anything goes I guess. Rep basically just gave you the shows for 165 no dambs given. Congrats.

atdizzle atdizzle hang tight haha there's so many pairs they aint going anywhere.
lol i called to place the order the first time and asked about any promotions but the rep told me they had nothing and it was a new release. I figured that i would keep the pair on ice and return if i catch a discount somewhere else. Then i saw people were calling in with codes so i bought one on twitter and called back and that was the first rep i got.

After examining my pair I literally have only two glue marks (one on each shoe). These are better than my other 13s from 2017.

Mind posting pics? I'm curious to see how bad the glue marks are on this release?

I haven't noticed any glue marks on my pair. But I'll check back on that.but they are :emoji_fire:
Edit:
theres probably like 3-4 glue marks on where you would expect them to be kind gluey.
I just now noticed the 3m side panel on mine are off/different.Oh well I'll probably just order on snkrs and return these if those are better.either way I'll just return these so no worries

Last edited by a moderator:
These are the only glue marks, you can barely see them:

Left Shoe:

IMG_4600.JPG

Right Shoe:

IMG_4601.JPG

Damn! FSR on Nike. Times have changed, at least for the people who want to cop Jordan's easily, like myself.

I do agree that $190 is too high for any retro. But true heads will still cop. I just try to budget my shoe buying to shoes I really need and want. It makes the $190+ easier to swallow sometimes.

awww man congrats! thats a comeup in my book.

broooo, i asked for ANY help at all, not even requestng a code and had to wait 30 mins just to get told no and accused of trying to scam Nike.....but dudes in here getting discounts on these excluded 13s without even having to burn their actual code.......LOL

karl from NDC chat and his "coach" can lick my balls.

LMAO karl is a jerk... ran the same hold on lemme get my "coach" routine when I was trying to get a code reissued after it just expired

dude was mad sarcastic asking me why cant you use your code since nike doesn't send out expired codes :lol:

LMAO karl is a jerk... ran the same hold on lemme get my "coach" routine when I was trying to get a code reissued after it just expired

dude was mad sarcastic asking me why cant you use your code since nike doesn't send out expired codes :lol:

wow, u had the misfortune of getting karl too?! i see he hit u with the "lemme check with my coach" line too eh? did he also take forever to check with his coach? i agree hes a douche. from the jump when i told him im trying to make a purchase of misc sneakers and tech fleece for back to school for some fam members, he right away asked me specifically what was in my cart like he thought i was lying to him. right after i told him everything in my cart and final price, he asked if 1 of those sneakers was the jordan 13. i was like no just some random sneakers.

f karl. tf is his problem? of course nike doesnt send out expired codes. he doesnt know that promo codes have an expiration? prooves what i was saying earlier about him not being competent. falsly accuses customers of being shady, and doesnt know that promo codes can expire.

karl needs to go back to training with his coach. he shouldnt be just learning how to shoot his gun in the middle of a gunbattle.

Last edited:
Does anyone actually use repellant on these?

Heads up to anyone looking to use crep protect on the suede on these: The treatment on the black leather has some kind of reaction with the crep protect that'll leave behind a persistent white mark on the surface. I managed to get it to go away by using jason markk and then applying a dab of lotion to moisturize the leather. Just be very careful.

Last edited:
I come across a lot of kids on my job and for kicks I ask them what year jordan wore the retros their wearing and they never know. Even when they wear 9s with 1994 on the bottom:smh: smh. I don't expect them to care about jordans if their not the in thing at the moment. Og's will sit while they eat up retro plus colorways. I'm cool with that though takes me back to pre 2011 concord era and I'm completely fine with that

For those that have 2013s please check the comfort level compaired to these 2017s. They look kind of close but the ortholite soles are far more comfortable. Remastered pairs are still more comfortable or have certain things tweeked that make them a bit better than previous retros. Check your 2012 4s and compare them to 2015s 2016s and 2017s....new pairs take a lot of work to chip

If I didn't get the price that I did, I would be in the same boat. These def look like that can be had with a discount soon.

Back
Top Bottom