OG JORDAN 4 BLACK/CEMENT GREY 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by AirSakuragi  

Wrong, they will have the 2016 (slightly updated) mold with the fixed netting like the other 4s next year will have.
2016 and 2012 molds are basically the same. The differences aren't great enough to distinguish the two unlike the 99 or 89
No need to get heated @AirSakuragi, and @jaylaw15... Y'all are both correct.
laugh.gif
Speaking of the 2016 WC 4's, that rubbery material, that replaced the plastic, on the heel tabs, do y'all think that will break down, or disintegrate over time? I'm guessing since it's thin, and kinda flimsy, it will.

It's the EXACT same, with the 2012's @Salacious Crumb
. The only thing that makes the CDP's slightly better, is the use of Durabuck, instead of the ashy, nubuck, fake suede material...

Sad to hear. I don't have the 2012 but I do have the cdp. The medial sides have taken the worse beating.

But at least on the 2016 white cement 4 and true blue 3. The midsole has no chipping or damage from the wears. I even wore the TB3 for a week straight. Nothing.

We can hope JB has fixed the midsole area chipping for the most part.

in for 1 pair no matter how poor the quality, $250 retail or less.  these are iconic
2-3 pairs if they're WC4 '16 quality
please please please please release,... would be an amazing quick strike can you imagine the hype

:lol:

Last edited:
Sad to hear. I don't have the 2012 but I do have the cdp. The medial sides have taken the worse beating.

But at least on the 2016 white cement 4 and true blue 3. The midsole has no chipping or damage from the wears. I even wore the TB3 for a week straight. Nothing.

We can hope JB has fixed the midsole area chipping for the most part.
The same here, @Salacious Crumb... The white midsole is cracking, on the sides of my 2012s.

The medial sides, like yours are chipping, and cracking badly...

If anything, they must fix this. They started to crack, the second time I wore them. I've only worn them 10-15 times, since I UNDS'd them last November.

I've owned several pairs of Air Flight 89's, and I never had this problem. I beat the hell outta them, too. If they fix the shape though, I'd probably pass out.
laugh.gif
On the real!

I mean just look at this masterpiece!!!

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

If they don't deliver with the 2017 retro, I might look into get another 99 pair....

Who I'm kidding? My lying *** is gonna get my @Pain on, with this release. Black Metallic 5 style!!!

laugh.gif

Reps to you all, when I can again!

smile.gif

Last edited:
So in for these. Will be one of the go to shoes in my collection. Ive had 2 pairs of the 99s and hated that the durabuck started to crack and chip

Jb only pulled back on the shadows, those are prob saved for 2018 our next holiday.

Jordan Brand ain't finna play with my emotions

They better come around with a surprise drop During the Winter

Or I'm pulling up!

Just gonna wait for 2017 to roll in and wait on whether this shoe is happening or not.  

DJFOLK confirmed that these aren't dropping. The style code on the sheet is the same as a previous style code for the black cement 4s. These are not releasing, please lock the thread.

Damn if DJFolk confirmed, game over fellas!  Nice chatting here while it lasted.  lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom