OG Jordan Brand Shimmer Shorts are the G.O.A.T.

I have many pairs of these and most of them still look brand new after years of wear. They have a 10.5 inch inseam and are just baggy enough, not like most JB shorts today. The sizing for JB shorts are way off and are made for people who are like 6'5 or taller. It's tough to find good shorts to hoop in so I stick to OG's. If these retroed, they will probably sell out. They won't be $30 though.

i have a pair of these. they're starting to show some pilling now so i just wear them to sleep.

Durasheen shorts>>>>>all. I love the heavier shorts, better quality. I hate the dri-fit shorts and the lighter material shorts because they fly around more when you're running on the court

:smokin

Love my all blacks I've had for about 5-6 years now, still look crisp.

Classic shorts. If anybody has any of these in a size Large, hit me up, I am wanting some more of thes. Thanks!

I agree with you. It's so hard to find them these days. As a consumer, it's impotant to tell Nike what you want. Consumer demand is powerful. The more people contact Nike and tell them to return the Jordan Shimmer basketball shorts, they will. If there is less demand for these shorts, then there is no need for them to manufacture more. Hence, we're left with none available in Foot Locker or other stores. I also encourage everyone to Facebook page called "Bring Back the Jordan shimmer basketball shorts". (https://www.facebook.com/JordanShimmerBasketballShorts/?ref=ts&fref=ts).

I agree with you. It's so hard to find them these days. As a consumer, it's impotant to tell Nike what you want. Consumer demand is powerful. The more people contact Nike and tell them to return the Jordan Shimmer basketball shorts, they will. If there is less demand for these shorts, then there is no need for them to manufacture more. Hence, we're left with none available in Foot Locker or other stores. I also encourage everyone to Facebook page called "Bring Back the Jordan shimmer basketball shorts". (https://www.facebook.com/JordanShimmerBasketballShorts/?ref=ts&fref=ts).

This is funny, never knew there was even a thread for these! One of my favorite shorts ever, and still wear my red/blacks once a week for league games.

I had a pair of Carolina blue with white trim back in the day.

The shorts were actually cut good.

I still wear my pair of black/royal shimmers to the gym. I freaking love these!! Most comfortable shorts to play in. I would love it if they brought them back. I'd buy all the colors :smile:

you brought a thread back to life from 09/12? wtf

Last edited:
I still have 3 pairs in rotation (blk/wht, red/blk, blk/red), but I don't hoop in them any more cause they hold too much moisture compared to dri-fit, the proper fit is most definitely appreciated.

Lightweight, comfortable to play or lounge in, not overly baggy like all newer JB clothing, simple subtle colorways that were still dope, these were the PERFECT shorts all around. Not to mention, the market for them is sweet now too
smokin.gif

CarolinaJordanSide

PewterWht

GreenWhtSatin
Still got em. Much appreciated Op. Repped.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom