OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

So is getting picked for a reservation random or is based on how much you buy ?
From empirical evidence, no, not based on how much you buy. I've spent tons on Nike, both before and after the N+/SNKRS app, and I usually don't get reserves for anything good (these being an exception). Others here have also commented how they didn't get Bred/SBB2.0/BT reserved even though they've bough tons of Js. However, we don't have any definitive proof on whether the process is truly random or if probabilities for certain reserves are weighted based on history.

Last edited:
What's this Nike+ app? Is it the main place for deals and grabbing sneakers now? What happened to SNKRS? 

Reminded me of the backdoor stuff and the free shipping trick for FNL years ago... FNL finally caught up to it.

i mean, in a way with stuff releasing on snkrs first before desktop, they kind of have stopped you from using codes on new releases. im kind of surprised they allow it with reservations.

Not gonna beg for a code, but I could really use one. Nike customer service only tossed me a 10% off for a beat up box I got when I ordered the indigo 14's, but it doesn't work with Jordan retros.

i mean, in a way with stuff releasing on snkrs first before desktop, they kind of have stopped you from using codes on new releases. im kind of surprised they allow it with reservations.

You could still use promo codes on SNKRS app before they had the desktop version. If you had a promo code applied to your cart via your Nike login, that promo code would apply to anything you ordered via SNKRS as well.

It worked on the PSNY 12s for me.

Last edited:
just copped man you gotta love when you don't gotta go out your way for things 

what a relief it is

I didn't get the reservation but I checked and did have early access. Even had a 15% off applied. $200.09 total. I didn't want them but ordered for a friend.

Just got notification that a pair was reserved for me through Nike+

We will allllll eat on this release.

I dont wanna see cancellations
[emoji]128560[/emoji]
[emoji]128544[/emoji]

I just checked and this is my first time getting a shoe reserved on Nike+ but I don't think I even want these, lol.  

Nothing on snkrs. Updated nike+ and it's reserved for me in there... No msgs... Weird... Still confused how they're using the 2 apps.

I hope they reserve the top 3's for me like they did these.  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom