OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Thought everybody was sitting this release out because of the tongue and shade of blue

:nerd:

look like y'all in here grabbing plates to eat

BIG UPS TO WHOMEVER IT WAS THAT POSTED THAT FNL LINK . NOW I AINT GOTTA LISTEN TO MY PHONE ALL DAY FOR THESE RAFFLE CALLBACKS .
GONE . ONLY SZ 14 LEFT

meh, 250 is a bit too much. under retail jig lets go 
smokin.gif

Something aint right...that was too quick for FNL. There will definitely be more. Impossible for them to sell that many that fast with all of their checkout issues.

Copped off Nike+ with a promo code. $188 shipped FTW.

Almost done for the year...
- Pink Box Dunks
- Jams
- Kentucky

Congrats to all the fam eating.

So I checked on my Nike+ app yesterday and it said I didn't have access to purchase. I rechecked today and it say access expired. Is this a glitch? I don't even have the message alert saying they reserved me a pair.

View media item 2237121

So I checked on my Nike+ app yesterday and it said I didn't have access to purchase. I rechecked today and it say access expired. Is this a glitch? I don't even have the message alert saying they reserved me a pair.

View media item 2237121

Try logging out and back in. I was getting a similar error. I hit up Nike on twitter w/ a screenshot and told me to do so and i was good.

Last edited:
Copped off Nike using Ebates, a little worried 'cause it says no retros but we will see.
Pockets ain't hurting, ready for the 9's.
11's are locked downed.

Back
Top Bottom