OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Still outta work, so I won't be able to cop. This is the only reason why I'm not, also. Good luck, too all who are able, though. I hope y'all eat well!!!

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]

What's the real leather quality report on deez? Bcuz if they are not close to cement's I'm passing.. from what I see seems like jb played us on the quality and the hypebeast got people in a frenzy!..

Just got another NDC promo code, for 20% this time.

I'm definitely going to try to eat off NDC on Friday if I don't get a reservation.

Good news is those who ate off reservation can't get another pair with the same Nike+.

Bad news is everyone has multiple accounts...

Just got another NDC promo code, for 20% this time.

I'm definitely going to try to eat off NDC on Friday if I don't get a reservation.

Good news is those who ate off reservation can't get another pair with the same Nike+.

Bad news is everyone has multiple accounts...
So what's the deal with multiple accounts?  Does it need to be a diff name, address, and credit card to avoid orders from being canceled?  It must not be all of these or it would make it hard for people to pay for, and receive, shipments.....

So what's the deal with multiple accounts?  Does it need to be a diff name, address, and credit card to avoid orders from being canceled?  It must not be all of these or it would make it hard for people to pay for, and receive, shipments.....
They can't do anything about the name portion, but I'm sure it's easy to use a work address & different card.

What's the real leather quality report on deez? Bcuz if they are not close to cement's I'm passing.. from what I see seems like jb played us on the quality and the hypebeast got people in a frenzy!..
Not nearly as soft as cement 4s. Stiff and plastic pleather. Not worth the price tag but it is what it is. I'm passing but True Blues aren't a must have for me.

Not nearly as soft as cement 4s. Stiff and plastic pleather. Not worth the price tag but it is what it is. I'm passing but True Blues aren't a must have for me.

Damn, I thought they got back to leather with all the remastered kicks. That's not good. I'm still on the fence, I just won't drop $220 on pleather.

quick question: i had my brother enter a few raffles for me and he ended up getting a call from FNL, if i give him my winners circle card with $20 in rewards points, would they honor it? Or might they give him guff because its not in his name?

Preciate dat fam! .. if SNKRS fall thru.. I'm koolin on em'.. I'm not hitting my plug for deez..boys running around like deez da' CARHARTT shady's or sum..

Back
Top Bottom