OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

So the "Air Jordan 3 retirement" might really be over now, this True Blue 3 release isn't just a "one-time deal." 

Besides these True Blue 3s, some rumor is going around that there will be another Retro 3 colorway coming out this year.
none OG color ways being made, new things, hopefully not trash like Crimson and Joker 3s lolol

What's up with that '09 pair. Something looks off with the color and elephant trim. From what I remember the '09s and '11s were identical.

What's up with that '09 pair. Something looks off with the color and elephant trim. From what I remember the '09s and '11s were identical.

It may be that light az$ blue they used... It was an international release.... Corners were cut

It may be that light az$ blue they used... It was an international release.... Corners were cut

Yeah. Just looks weird. I've saw '09s at FC back then and I thought they looked good. Must've had rose tinted glasses on. I love the older lighter elephant trim. I fear we'll never see a return of that stuff.

Yeah. Just looks weird. I've saw '09s at FC back then and I thought they looked good. Must've had rose tinted glasses on. I love the older lighter elephant trim. I fear we'll never see a return of that stuff.
Must have been looking through Cyclop's Ruby Quartz sunglasses my friend
laugh.gif

Must have been looking through Cyclop's Ruby Quartz sunglasses my friend:lol:  

:lol: And I was mad this was international only at the time haha. Oh well finally will have a decent pair again. I don't mind the long wait. I love the summertime. I ain't made for this winter ish.

none OG color ways being made, new things, hopefully not trash like Crimson and Joker 3s lolol
LOL, hopefully nothing like those........the last decent non-OG colorways for the 3s all came out last year. 

The Infrared 3s was a nice "poor-man's Cement 3s," then you had the Sport Blue and Wolf Grey colorways right after which held their own.

I'll take red padding
I kind of won't look right unless they tuck it under the white like they did back then. Nowadays they bring the liner over the top before they stitch leaving it visible when worn. Back then it wouldn't have been visible and wouldn't have clashed as bad with the blue.

Kind of like having a red jacket liner on a black jacket or something. Its cool because its subtle when you take it off. Just a light splash of color in rare moments. Tasteful. If the liner goes past the sleeve then its just tacky.

Last edited:
no need to try so hard to fiend on this og crap. come on now. these tbs have always been clean.

O yea.... For my $220 plus I need OG.... They fixed some parts of the IV.... I don't think red would be a problem....

They're gonna do the red tongue. They've been doing a good job with remastereds outside the molds.

No blue want be acceptable.... They said Og.... I need red my brother.....
I need red also but you know how JB is. Give us everything else that don't we dont really care about on the shoe but the part we all look forward to they don't come through with it or they half a** it. Just enough to get by

Back
Top Bottom