OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

View media item 2265124When you're in good with the shorty at Footaction and she comes through with their employee appreciation for the holiday [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] 50% off, $110 plus tax. Well worth the wait. I was planning on coppin this weekend regardless, but great timing nonetheless.

Congrats dude. Those look flawless. Still on the look out for a flawless 8.5 so I can return the defective pair I have.

How do you determine flawless-ness with a single side profile view?

Midsole paint looks good.
Leather paint check
EP print like real good
And Ep cut on point too.
No glue or dark spots

From that side at least it checks out.I seen plenty of TB 3s in stores that couldn't even have a single good angle. I was shocked at how many are so messed up since the first pair I ordered on Nike was pretty much perfect.

Finally scooped up a pair from a local outlet from the Hash wall w/20% discount. Employee ringing me up didn't believe this was on the Hash and had to double-check with his manager. Came out to 176 before tax (Also got a 25 MVP reward usable in January).

Decently satisfied with my pair I'd say... nothing overly noticeable.

View media item 2265124When you're in good with the shorty at Footaction and she comes through with their employee appreciation for the holiday [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] 50% off, $110 plus tax. Well worth the wait. I was planning on coppin this weekend regardless, but great timing nonetheless.

Copped 2 pairs on the 50 today. Will custom one to the katrinas

What else they have out there? Thinking of swinging past this weekend
Black/Red Dub Zero's, those pleather AJ1's (green, black) that just dropped, I'm positive they probably still have some TB3's and some CM3's in the stock room you just gotta make them look. Also, the blue toe Iverson's are $109 plus 20% off, stock was kinda low on those tho.

Try it now, I was able to use the 15 holiday promo and a wc reward to being them to 164 with tax. I did select in store pickup as I disn't want to pay 7 for shipping.

When you're in good with the shorty at Footaction and she comes through with their employee appreciation for the holiday [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] 50% off, $110 plus tax. Well worth the wait. I was planning on coppin this weekend regardless, but great timing nonetheless.
Congrats dude. Those look flawless. Still on the look out for a flawless 8.5 so I can return the defective pair I have.
plus 1 well that shoe does

So finishline canceled my order, ughhh. Called them and was on the phone for 40 minutes as the price kept changing on their end! I swear you can't make this stuff up with them. I ended up ordering for 200 plus tax and will be receiving a partial refund of 46 dollars to bring them around 165.

Been noticing a lot of left Twix, right Twix going on with my last couple of Jordan Brand purchases as well.

Any dope shots of these puppies on feet or did everyone return them already [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Any dope shots of these puppies on feet or did everyone return them already [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Im actually curious of the same. Anybody has pics of pairs they are happy with?

Dslr charged. Gonna take some shots

The actual construction-midsole/shoe will be fine, the paint cracking will happen from just holding them. :lol: Hell, it happened on pairs days after they originally released. :lol: What a horrible retro that was.

The actual construction-midsole/shoe will be fine, the paint cracking will happen from just holding them. :lol: Hell, it happened on pairs days after they originally released. :lol: What a horrible retro that was.

Just don't want to play the $$$ and have the paint cracking/peeling on me after several wears.

I mean, it's gonna happen no matter what year you bought or buy them in. That retro was atrocious.

Dyeing the midsole is the way to go. F a paint job.

I mean, it's gonna happen no matter what year you bought or buy them in. That retro was atrocious.

Dyeing the midsole is the way to go. F a paint job.

My infrared 23, wolf grey and fire red are still in perfect conditions. I'll just wait for and hope for a new release. [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom