OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

props to whoever was able to eat.... its just lame that i got an email yesterday saying it was sold out and gave me the L discount... and then all of a sudden its in stock again but if you email them they say in store only :smh:

got the True blue "L" email last week, and dudes is in here still coppin.. smh.

Lucky SOBs

Reps to @swdenny  again. Got my City Blue pair in today, extremely clean pair with no flaws to note and saved about $80. Found the Pablo pin when I looked in the box a second time, wasn't expecting that. Overall I'm pleased but I don't let small imperfections on sweatshop-produced kicks get me down. I've always been a fan of the alternate colorways too, these are no exception. Copped the first pair with a 20% off nike code and the second at $154 shipped from City Blue. Let's see these BC3s next please...
nthat.gif

My pair arrived ... can't complain .. front toe zebra print differ a Lil and size sticker was placed on lid .. for the price it was a no Brainer I had already returned my size 10.5 to ndc since it fit me tight so I went .5 with city pair fits perfect ..

View media item 2277444

lol I think imma sell my 10 for the employee discount :lol: I'll get it later on another 50. I won't be wearing these for a long time anyways I still have the '11 pair practically DS

Anyone get around a stores return policy being lapsed yet having the shoes unworn with receipt and all? I've called them up and said I got them as gift and I can get the receipt and all, but no dice.

Did you pay with credit card? You can file a dispute with your credit card company. As long as you acted in good faith in your dealings with the merchant

Did you pay with credit card? You can file a dispute with your credit card company. As long as you acted in good faith in your dealings with the merchant

I did pay with CC, but just trying to figure out an excuse the store might take. This is Eblens if it matters. I got a better price for them, so don't think I'd be able to get retail for them on eBay.

How did you manage that? Did you not buy on release day? Eblens is notorious for no returns on launch items.

Well, it's not complete yet, but I got the manager of the store to agree to it because I said they were purchased as a gift for my brother and they didn't fit. I'm going in tomorrow so will see if they pull anything when I actually go in.

These went on sale quick unlike the aquas last year in my area
View media item 2278906
Leather is in fact stiff but it doesn't come close to the '14 infrared/carmine leather. should have been $190 from the jump

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom