OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Yeeeeah - came to realize this early on. Specially because I show her pairs online, and she doesn't know how she feels about them until my pair comes in the mail, then all of a sudden she wants them lol I have gotten lucky with restocks for her, but I have had to pay resell for some - slightly over retail.

GS pairs $140 - and I use rewards from my pairs, so $120 all said and done - not too bad.

She did get me DS 2011 BC3 this year for Xmas, so it comes back! She overpaid like a mo-fo, but she's getting there :rofl:

You think keeping ur girls feet covered is bad - the financial situation really gets tight when her 8 year old son starts wanting to match "mommy and Joe" lol

He has a pair of these also that he beat to death in two weeks, no stars left - EP all faded, little man is hard on kicks, same way I was.
Make lil homey get a J O Bizzle [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Make lil homey get a J O Bizzle [emoji]128514[/emoji]

He needs one! My girl spoiles the **** outta her kids... I wish my mom bought me Jordans to beat on when I was younger. I mowed lawn's and shoveled snow for mine! They did end up getting beat though, I can't lie - but that's was mostly from balling in them.

Can

these be had for less than retail

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
i sold my 2016 pair for basically 30% off lol. i got the ones from 2011 too bout to move those now.

Villa got a lot of sizes in stock

When they dropping the price :lol: im in need of a double!

View media item 2361277
Picked up my pair from Hibbetts, on sale for $25 off, then had a 20% coupon for signing up for their email list, total was like $150ish before tax.

Had to swap out 3 pairs before I found a pair I was satisfied with. These will see a lot of wear during the upcoming spring/summer months.

Last edited:
i know i clowned dude earlier i think it was in this thread for trying to stretch the toe box butdamn now im kinda wondering how i can :lol:

Cant believe they putting NikeAir on the back of "atmos" jordan 3 and replacing ep with safari :smh

Looks the best on orig. Tb3, fr3. Bc3 wc3. Funny people will be hyped over those cause lmtd.

Looking at tb3 na now, i feel like my ep dont look so off (my pair) compared to my 01 & 08 blk cement ep

Yeah those 3s are lame, I'm sorry. The main reason I haven't copped the cyber Mondays (yet) is cause no EP.

It's like a 4 without the strap, or a 5 without the teeth. It's just dumb.

Don't get me wrong, the Air Max is fire, but they screwed the 3. Should have made it exactly like the Air Max, smh.

Last edited:
Sick, got both myself. Fan of the sport blues for sure. True blues are just sitting online. Hoping Champs, EB or FA put them on sale soon

Back
Top Bottom