OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

overpriced nike mag's that don't lace themselves

SOMEONE'S NOT HAPPY 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

if only they can tuck that red in on the tongue..

ya, i wish

they've been doing it this way for so long though

some of the ogs, 3s & 4s in particular, had some jagged messed up lookin tongues which makes me wonder if its more difficult to
roll the front over the top...ruling it out as a current option...this way may have more consistent results

Last edited:
even tho i'd rather it look og - i personally dont think the tongue messes up the shoe

again, its been like this for so long...i guess the bright red just made it stand out more for some

Last edited:
 ​
Well, to each his own I guess...
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​
 ​
The True Blue color is off though, I don't care what anyone says...

Last edited:
The blue looks a lil better on that last pic.. Tongue would look better OG, but I'm not really trippin on that. Lighter EP isn't a deal breaker either.. If someone mentioned it to JB we'd get the black EP like FR5. They always leave something to be desired so they can release em again..

Yea obvious fakes, but color will be spot on probably.

Elephant print will actually look legit

Looking at that vid and other og photos yeah the elephant print was definitely darker more elephant skin like

Last edited:
Then I'm reserving judgment until those pics are released. People getting all hot and bothered over pics of fakes :lol:

true
but releasing in nov, production should be done by the end of august-ish
so they are probably in production as we type...colors & everything set in stone

and i looked back at some recent retros like the 4 & 5...and the colors on the pre-release gm pairs were pretty much the same as the final product

Back
Top Bottom