OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Yep too much red in the shoe, if it was a true OG retro they should of made it 3/4 too

Makes the damn shoe look like a USA colored variant.

If any of you have any self-respect you'd protest the hell out of these and not buy based on this alone. Can't believe I sold all of my '11 pairs in anticipation for this. Anyone says that they can live with this atrocity is lying to themselves and excusing Nike/JB for getting away with this crap. If you can live with the off blue and horrible red liner, then JB will continue to put out this crap until we collectively stop buying. Plus at $220 all the non shoe enthusiasts won't have much leeway to flip anyways.

Cmon JB, prove me wrong and make me believe these recent pics are just hype beasts looking for attention.

Ill hold my judgement until I see a legit pair but so far its not looking too good, I can ignore the blue color but that red on the tongue just looks terrible

if you guys are desperate, can always paint the tongue. At least it's not navy blue

if you guys are desperate, can always paint the tongue. At least it's not navy blue

Not a slight towards you in any way - but if I'm spending $220+ on a pair of shoes they better be able to go straight to feet without requiring me to alter them. Ain't nobody got time for that

Trying to paint the tongue? Miss not like it's already white on the back; Dirk choke out dark blue or purple. Unless you bleach, then die it blue. But that's too much work tbh

(I'm)Stop explaining to people why early pairs are fake. It's annoying and redundant, especially when explaining only results in people thinking the sane thing.

Samples are usually held by and kept by people at Nike and not for sale on multiple IG accounts.

good thing i never sold my vnds '11s in anticipation for these like i started to. i'm just gonna get some NA heel tabs on those and call it a day. can't justify copping the way they looking in these early pics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom