OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

I was

I was seeing those on eBay for stupid/dumb low prices... Don't know why I didn't cop..
Yeah I've seen them for good prices also, just need to find the right time to buy them [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yeah I've seen them for good prices also, just need to find the right time to buy them [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Too much heat dropping can't seem to grab a pair... My attention span ain't [emoji]128169[/emoji].. ADddhhhdddd

Sold my tb3 worn lightly couple times no og box for 250 over the weekend because I no I'll grab 2 of these and never wear the ones I just sold better to unload now then later

Black cement 3's is too much heat in one year. Even though it's awhile away, it would mean more if they dropped them during the 18' All Star weekend for a 30 year anniversary theme.

Outta all the shoes that deserve a proper retro, an OG 2 would be deeply appreciated. I know it's looked over with all the OG 1, 3-6 hype. I know some don't care about boxes, but that black, white, and grey wings box would look so hard along with a proper Wht/Blk/Red 2. Which we haven't had since 94.

Amen.

Metallic 1s, Bred 1s, possibly white black 2s, true blue 3s, Cement 4s, Metallic 5s, Chicago 9s. Space jam 11s, fly game 12s. Indiglo 14s. This year already tops any year with the past decade. And they're ALL remastered and GRs? What?????!!!!!!!!

White and Metallic Blue 1s, Black and Red 1s, possibly white black 2s, White and True Blue 3s, Cement 4s, Black and Metallic Silver 5s, Chicago 9s. Black Concord/Space Jam 11s, Black and Red 12s. Indiglo 14s. This year already tops any year with the past decade. And they're ALL remastered and GRs? What?????!!!!!!!!
The ones is red I'm looking forward to in addition the White and Red 12s. The 1s will probably be standard Nike Air 1 numbers (still limited quantities compared to GRs). The rest will probably be standard GR numbers.

White and Metallic Blue 1s, Black and Red 1s, possibly white black 2s, White and True Blue 3s, Cement 4s, Black and Metallic Silver 5s, Chicago 9s. Black Concord/Space Jam 11s, Black and Red 12s. Indiglo 14s. This year already tops any year with the past decade. And they're ALL remastered and GRs? What?????!!!!!!!!
The ones is red I'm looking forward to in addition the White and Red 12s. The 1s will probably be standard Nike Air 1 numbers (still limited quantities compared to GRs). The rest will probably be standard GR numbers.

I like how you corrected those colorway names The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince ...

:lol:

Repped G.

View media item 665640

Last edited:
You sure you two aren't the same person? Similar join dates, same opinion, stand out text, circle jerk :lol:

Black cement 3's is too much heat in one year. Even though it's awhile away, it would mean more if they dropped them during the 18' All Star weekend for a 30 year anniversary theme.
breh. I'm alive right now, anything can happen in the span of 2 years. I'd also prefer to not be 2 years older before I get these long overdue shoes, Its already been 21 years since we've seen these, enough's enough.

Metallic 1s, Bred 1s, possibly white black 2s, true blue 3s, Cement 4s, Metallic 5s, Chicago 9s. Space jam 11s, fly game 12s. Indiglo 14s. This year already tops any year with the past decade. And they're ALL remastered and GRs? What?????!!!!!!!!
Keep in mind what Mark Parker's goals were when he grabbed the reigns of Nike after Uncle Phil retired. He's going to accomplish that with releases like this year's, last year's and the years leading up to 2020.

2017 is already taking shape with the BC3. I bet we see Royals, Taxis, Concords, Cardinals or Oly 7, Black Red 4 and Military 4, OG white black 2, Carolina 9, Steel X, White red/black 5

2018 leaves Shadow 1s, wc3, Black white 12, Shadow Xs, Fire Red 4, Fire Red 5, Grapes, Bred XI, Black/charcoal 9, The remastered NA 6 makes its debut, Obsidian 12

I think 2019 will be the last 'go hard' year for them so enjoy this grail dump while it lasts. We're all going to think back on these next couple of years as the glory days. 

Ooops, I meant grapes instead of Aquas.

Last edited:
Rep'd
roll.gif
That dude has definitely reminded a teacher or two about some homework they forgot to grade a minute before the bell.

Last edited:
they did the absolute most :rofl: when will NT learn that it doesn't matter if you prefer one nickname over the other. *Sigh* y'all stay putting energy toward trivial things

The same goes for opinions, and vice versa...

No disrespect to you Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ , but I just hate the term "bred". I hate it with a passion. I wasn't trying to throw shade at you, or anything.

I really was just pointing out that Sak, took the time out to say the names correctly...

Last edited:
they did the absolute most :rofl: when will NT learn that it doesn't matter if you prefer one nickname over the other. *Sigh* y'all stay putting energy toward trivial things

The same goes for opinions, and vice versa...

No disrespect to you Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ , but I just hate the term "bred". I hate it with a passion. I wasn't trying to throw shade at you, or anything.

I really was just pointing out that Sak, took the time out to say the names correctly...

You're not alone. Bred is terrible. Although it's usually a quick way to identify who got into this in the past couple of years.

Back
Top Bottom