OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

nerd.gif

Still lots of time left fellas... they will come!

Bred 1s remastered release for Sept and there isn't many leaked photos yet of what the actual release will entail.. 

Thought this thread got locked for a minute. Its nothing but crickets in here.

As much as it hurts I can already tell I'm gonna have to pass on these. Metallic V's and Bred 1s will take up my splurging money.

I need a clean pair of these in my life.

That being said, seeing your top 3 lists here, the Infrareds may be the most underrated colorway of all 3s. I love mine.

I need a clean pair of these in my life.

That being said, seeing your top 3 lists here, the Infrareds may be the most underrated colorway of all 3s. I love mine.

Glad I'm not the only one. I think infrared 3s are dope and are personally one of my favorite colorways.

This thread too early right now.. need to see some chickenwop leak pics before the madness conversation can start LMAO
I wonder what the gripe about these will be?
WC4: speckle density
BM5: NIKe
TB3: EP 3% lighter than OG pair???

I wonder what the gripe about these will be?
WC4: $220
BM5: $220
TB3: $220

In all reality, people just don't want to pay $220 so they'll find a reason to justify not doing so.

haha yes the $220 price gripe will definitely be in the mix but whatever people will still pay!  Everyone stay thirsty!

I don't understand why so many are complaining about $220 for this kind of release. People have been paying $200-$300 for Js for years now. Especially during this decade when everything was selling out. An OG cw with NA release is not worth $220, but people are willing to pay over $1-2k for Yeezys. I've seen people rocking them. It just screams I'm a hype beast.

I don't understand why so many are complaining about $220 for this kind of release. People have been paying $200-$300 for Js for years now. Especially during this decade when everything was selling out. An OG cw with NA release is not worth $220, but people are willing to pay over $1-2k for Yeezys. I've seen people rocking them. It just screams I'm a hype beast.
people paid what they had to pay, not what they wanted to. People still want prices to be $150-70.

Yea but the maroon 6's, white cement 4's, and black metallic 5's are retail at $220. Not sure why we're shocked or upset by it.

Back
Top Bottom