OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

SIDE NOTE.. ONLY TIME THE RED LINER LOOKS GOOD IS FROM THE BACK...  

laugh.gif

I'd have to agree. White cements are the only pair out of the three that released on 11 not to chip yet. Blk/cement cracked after the third wear. I have yet to buy another 3 because of this. Do we know if the midsoles or paint are different with the 16 pair?

This is the only issue I'd bug out about. I'm sure these will look fine, but if they're really truly "remastered" then the midsoles need to be dyed again not this painting garbage they've been doing for a while. Painting invariably results in chipping/cracking and I personally won't spend $220+ on a pair of shoes that will look like trash after a couple of wears.

Last edited:
Still passing but the red tongue aint as bad as y'all make it seem. I think its cool that JB/Nike makes subtle changes to kicks that they re-release.

Damn, so far it seems like the majority of y'all are goin' to pass on this release. This release might end up sittin,' in some places. Kinda like, the All-Star/Aqua 8's & Black Metallic 5's did. I'm still 50/50 myself, honestly.
 ​
With the Space Jam 11's comin' out two weeks later, I might have to pass these up. I need 2-3 pairs of those, if anything. I most definitely need those, if I don't get another Jordan this year. I MUST have 2 pair of those. AT ALL COSTS.
More to eat homie, that's all I'm saying.

Plus, I heard the Remastered Black Toe 1s are releasing the same time as these shoes..............which is one of the reasons I'm hearing people are going to pass on these as well

Wait don't the OG TB III have the red liner on the tongue?

Not sure why everyone is acting brand new over this small detail. 

It's how the red liner shows

Back on the OG 3s you had the leather rolled over the red lining so you weren't really able to see it on the tongue

But in recent Retros they have the lining sitting over the tongue

So they flipping out on how its noticeable now

But I'm TeamAntiJoggers so I'm not worried about the tongue showing

the red tongue doesnt bother me 1 bit... still going to cop regardless... this reminds of me of the red lining on the bred low 11s which i didnt like but got over it and copped anyway

This. So many purists for every detail down to the E positioning but when they give you an Og detail now the OG has the problem. The further removed generations get from seeing/owning ogs or seeing mike play in shoes the less the OGs will hold weight.

This. Same with the elephant print complaint. Is it different from the OG, yes. But the elephant print has been this way (thick) now for years, it ain't changing! So you either never buy a pair of 3s again (and I would assume haven't bought any 3s IN years as well) or get over it. I didn't see anyone complaining about the elephant print on the WC 88s, but now it's a deal breaker?

Last edited:
This. Same with the elephant print complaint. Is it different from the OG, yes. But the elephant print has been this way (thick) now for years, it ain't changing! So you either never buy a pair of 3s again (and I would assume haven't bought any 3s IN years as well) or get over it. I didn't see anyone complaining about the elephant print on the WC 88s, but now it's a deal breaker?

Lol apparently ppl have higher standards for a shoe that they can't brag about being limited. Forget the better quality materials, higher production to satisfy customers and Og treatment.

Last edited:
Dam. Came back on the site cuz I remembered Nike Air 3's were dropping, but I was hoping it would be Black Cements :/

I never liked the Nike Air being fully colored. I always liked the '88s and the '01 Blk/Cements where the boader wasnt colored.

Back
Top Bottom