OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Since I cant call off work on Black Friday, I'll be happy if they sit. Especially from taking a L from the 16 Bred release, I'll be more than glad to walk into a store and get the shoe I've wanted without fear of them selling out via raffles and FCFS campouts

Last edited:
Last edited:
The only people complaining are the nit picky hypebeast! You'll find a lot of them on NT. These are going to sell well come release day.
yup, it's completely stupid and hypebeast to hold jb accountable for not delivering up to their promises about making retros true to originals and ridiculous price points. What the hell are we thinking? :rofl:

People actually believed that? :rofl:

havent owned a pair of 3's since the 2007 fire red pair and these are so tempting but 220 fudge! i returned the pair of metallic v's i bought because i just couldnt convince myself they were worth that much... 

Last edited:
About to be November, 20 + days till these drop. Excited, even more exciting that these will be readily available to all.

Question is, double up or not?......

How is the quality on the NA WC3? Worth coppin?.I'm rather spend the money on thoooooose

Essentially the 2011 version but with NA. Still looking for another ds 88 but aint paying the going rate prices.

It's been a while since I had or used a swoosh acct, think these will pop up there? 140 would be alot nicer..

Last edited:
LOL to the people that think these will sit! 
roll.gif

Especially if they make these in limited numbers.

Which sat around

Where u at? Black infrareds where a limited gr here. It's around the time when they converted to all raffles around my way. A lot of people struck out. I remember a lot of people on nt complaining about how hard it was to cop. No way these sat anywhere. Especially not online.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom