OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Went to the store for nothing the girl at the store thought i wanted the purple 9 when I said True Blue 3 on the phone

So for now I still have one pair

Last edited:
That's the truth if anybody's ever copped off of me before any type of shoes or if I know you personally or even know you through Niketalk and your in the New York area message me I'm on my way right now to pick up my second pair for 240

If I don't know you don't even bother because nobody ever assist me
My dude right here who just made the post if you need a pair tell me but I'm not gonna be back for another two hours because the stores very far from where I live

ignore this noise, do your thing. Just a bunch of uniformed millennial members who don't know a thing.

ignore this noise, do your thing. Just a bunch of uniformed millennial members who don't know a thing.

thanks dude
i understand the shoes are so over priced to begin with at retail
i even agree somewhat look how the white cements 4's and black and sliver 5's are doing in the aftermarket pretty much retail
i been trying to get an extra pair of black/sliver 5's for under box just cant find them

i might pull the trigger for an extra pair at box on line but there is so many shoes coming out i might just pass on getting a second pair of NA 5's

the only reason i'll double up at more then box on 3's and 4's there my favorites

but when the nike air branding will be on the black cement 3's black/red 4's and black infrared 6's
the same people taking about price will be rushing to pay $300.00 and for a $220.00 box shoe

these 3 shoes will be even harder to get

Last edited:
FTA map
hx4r9f.jpg

These hella limited

Not srs

Last edited:
If only the EP on the toe box was shorter otherwise I really wouldn't even complain :smh:

2 weeks away, I am hyped. Hope I get a pair.

Might even wear my 2011 pair if I am lucky to win a pair via online raffle/app.

tongue.gif

I have all 3 Nike air Jordan's cements,maroons,metallics I'm just hoping I'll be able to snag a pair easy with no problem [emoji]128531[/emoji]

I have all 3 Nike air Jordan's cements,maroons,metallics I'm just hoping I'll be able to snag a pair easy with no problem [emoji]128531[/emoji]
Seeing those were an easy cop for most, I would say these are a good chance to get as well.

I don't think they'll sit at all like the V's, but getting them on release day should hopefully be no problem for those who want them.

Seeing those were an easy cop for most, I would say these are a good chance to get as well.

I don't think they'll sit at all like the V's, but getting them on release day should hopefully be no problem for those who want them.
that's what I like to hear nothing but positive I hope everyone eat on this release it was planty times I walked in my local mall didn't need NO raffle even tho I had won, but it was that easy

This all day. I only buy OG 1,3,4,5 & 6's now so these are a must. I guess I don't mind paying $220 for these when I've cut my shoe purchases in half this year by sticking to this script.

I get it, I'm collecting the same set up, but these ain't even close to the 'OG' shoe they're meant to represent. They don't count as far as I'm concerned. Please resist.

Last edited:
I get it, I'm collecting the same set up, but these ain't even close to the 'OG' shoe they're meant to represent. They don't count as far as I'm concerned. Please resist.

BC3 to most is the TB3 to me. Beyond hyped for this release. So, I concur. Everyone resist. I have gift cards on-deck.

Back
Top Bottom