OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

After seeing how the remastered 5s did I'm cautious of buying at 220, in my area you can usually buy from a sneaker group for well under retail

After seeing how the remastered 5s did I'm cautious of buying at 220, in my area you can usually buy from a sneaker group for well under retail

Yep, that's the wave right there. Part of me is saying, I should wait a few months to cop from a local group for cheaper. But the hypebeast in me wants them on release day.

I'm trying to fight the urge.

Confused, how those Lucile pair look way better than every other pair posted this far :nerd:

Those pics do look so much better than all other images I've seen of them. The leather quality still looks bad, but I can tell that they may have finally addressed the chipping/cracking midsole paint issue. You can't see the paint brush strokes like on all the most recent retros. And it doesn't have the shiny look to them, but a more matte finish which may indicate they are dyed rather than painted.

Last edited:
With how many pair it looks like there are going to be will these most likely be first come first serve or will it be a raffle?

With how many pair it looks like there are going to be will these most likely be first come first serve or will it be a raffle?
Depends on the store that is selling them. My local foot action, foot locker is app only reserve, champs will be old style raffle. 

I know some boutiques are FCFS.

These pics look good but still gonna pass.  This should be an easy cop for those who want it.  Resellers will be making 20-40  bucks profit tops on these like WC4s

I don't know
If someone was debating paying 300$ for these
There is someone out there who actually did pay that 300

Then you got the people who aren't looking at maps and location that will think just because it's a crowded shopping day
Get them now and avoid the trouble later

I'd say 45+ on each sneaker if they target the right people
Use lines like
"If you buy these I'll make sure I hold you a pair of 11s"
"Christmas right around the corner, you don't wanna miss these"
"ayo b, deadash got some fire for you b, "

Getting the 3rd shipment of these tomorrow and thats just counting the Men's FSR. These will not be hard to get no matter what local resellers tell you. I don't think they sell out til new years.

Jordans going to outlets are overrated anyway considering they're usually slightly below retail if not retail itself.

Only people really getting good deals at outlets on Jordans are those stacking coupons on top of sales.
I stay in Wisconsin and the outlets here Jordan are way below retail

I've gotten Fire red 4's for 90 bucks

NYC 10's 90 bucks

Aqua 8's 100 bucks

That built in tip is weak, and not a true plug. :smh:

A real plug is retail..... and the tip is whatever you feel is fit. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom