OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

That EP :x :x
People miss every release, these won't sell out in one day and unclaimed pairs always go out the evening ofRD. If you don't cop on rd or the next day with unclaimed pairs, you didn't try or you didn't have the money. Let's be honest here

I hope some get more than others. If that makes sense. Like the splatter on WC IV, some were different than others.

I got the call for the only raffle ticket I put in. Im deciding what Im going to do when I have them in my hands.

None of the FTL in the San Diego area seems to be doing raffles anymore. I guess it's all through the app now. Still confused on how that process works

It's a lot better that way. No more situations of people hitting 6 or 7 raffles.

None of the FTL in the San Diego area seems to be doing raffles anymore. I guess it's all through the app now. Still confused on how that process works
It's easy just download the app creat an account press on launch locator pick the selected stores in your area wait for the countdown to hit 0 then see if you we're selected. If selected pick a time for pick up

Last edited:

Gonna be around $245 for me, even at that price, I will cop.

One for sure. Not so sure about doubling up, we will see. 

No other Black Friday shoes interest me, so these will be it.
The White Cement IVs were butter, I abused those during my trip to NYC in the summer...nothing like rocking a clear pair of cements in Brooklyn

The Vs were my favorite Nike Air release of the year....got some champagne VIs for $70 around that time so it cut the price to 137 on the Vs

I really like the true blue III as a model, they remind me of when I first got into shoes and basketball in 01-02 and are the only reason why I'm even thinking of coping a pair....

Hopefully $200 for me
nerd.gif

The White Cement IVs were butter, I abused those during my trip to NYC in the summer...nothing like rocking a clear pair of cements in Brooklyn

The Vs were my favorite Nike Air release of the year....got some champagne VIs for $70 around that time so it cut the price to 137 on the Vs

I really like the true blue III as a model, they remind me of when I first got into shoes and basketball in 01-02 and are the only reason why I'm even thinking of coping a pair....

True. Like most Jordan's, people cop for nostalgic reasons. Never had true blue with Nike Air. Soon I will have a chance, so can't pass these up.

Just happy these are super GR. No hassles for the most part.

I wore my Infrared 23s a few days ago and I must say they held up great. The leather is not relly soft, but there are no creases whatsoever and I wore them a good amount of time since early 2014, even took them to a few vacations. If the new 3s are like that I´m good.

not trusting that video about the leather quality. I have to see for myself because I feel like have the youtube shoe reviewers don't really know what the hell they're talking about anyways

It's easy just download the app creat an account press on launch locator pick the selected stores in your area wait for the countdown to hit 0 then see if you we're selected. If selected pick a time for pick up

So I have to wait until Monday to see it on the launch locater correct? Because right now all I see are the Jordan 9s in the launch locater on the app

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom