OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Anybody else having a problem with the FTL, CHMPS, FTA apps saving all 3 stores you select for pickup? My apps are only saving 1 store. I select 3 and save like normal but when I back in to check my reservation it only has the first store I selected saved. WTF?!!
Happening to me as well. It's a known glitch. I'm thinking as long as you select 3 stores, you should be fine.

I have feeling these won't sell out as fast as othe releases lately the hype is dying for the Black Friday releases look what happened last year with the aqua 8s they flopped big time probaly not the same with these but I'm pretty sure if u want a pair you I'll get a pair

I have feeling these won't sell out as fast as othe releases lately the hype is dying for the Black Friday releases look what happened last year with the aqua 8s they flopped big time probaly not the same with these but I'm pretty sure if u want a pair you I'll get a pair
I hope they are not an instant sellout because I will not be able to grab them online Friday morning. It sounds like they will rollout something like SNKRS in the EU soon but it´s not here yet.

Anybody else having a problem with the FTL, CHMPS, FTA apps saving all 3 stores you select for pickup? My apps are only saving 1 store. I select 3 and save like normal but when I back in to check my reservation it only has the first store I selected saved. WTF?!!

I have a problem where my top 3 locations are backwards. It's going from my farthest option to my closet option. For some reason it keeps using the zip code 25 miles away and sets that FTL as my 1st selected store. I re-entered my zip code and set my local FTL as my first option but once I close the app and open it again it reverts back to what it was. The whole app reservation thing is still in the beta phase so I understand I guess. Just hope I'm able to secure my pair with no issues if I get selected

I hope they are not an instant sellout because I will not be able to grab them online Friday morning. It sounds like they will rollout something like SNKRS in the EU soon but it´s not here yet.

Well I'm sure u will be able to grab a pair there's gonna be a lot of pairs in redundancy maybe an unclaimed pair if call ur locale foot stores

Well I'm sure u will be able to grab a pair there's gonna be a lot of pairs in redundancy maybe an unclaimed pair if call ur locale foot stores
in a suprising turn of events, Nike just released that indeed a SNKRS app will launch 2 days before the release of the TB3s
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom