OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

hit on reserved as well for the first time ever. clearly we don't have to worry about stock lol

need a code or something tho cause retail+tax is
sick.gif

Wasn't even aware I had a pair locked-in.
Checked Nike+ just for sht and giggles, and there it was.
I sense these'll be flooding all over as I'm damn sure never this lucky.
View media item 2236128I'm done with 2016.
/Edit, yep, swoosh definitely throwing these out to the masses. I only wish they did this with 1s. SBBs, Banned especially.

Last edited:
Aww yea baby. Don't have to deal with the BS! True blues are minesssssView media item 2236131
Got confirmation number. I wonder if they are doing this because of over stock? I'll take it tho. One of my fav color ways. Space jams/yeezy are all that's left

Last edited:
I put the phone down thinking I had a pair reserved only to get a "please try again" message. 

Wonder if I missed out? 

Man, if you think about it

Nike/Jordan drop some heat in the last 6 months

and they are full steam ahead with no brakes on some upcoming releases.

They stay #1

Last edited:
They probably allocated 1-3 of their stock to Reservations. This was slick. They basically undercut their 3rd party sellers such as footsites and FNL so they can get their in house cash first. Remember that this is a race to maximize 4th QTR profits.

Before I checked out I selected next day air to see when it'll arrive. It said arrive on Friday. LolI just picked free shipping. Scheduled to arrive 11/30. Hopefully beforehand. Guess gotta pick up a back up pair on Friday.

Didn't get a reservation on these, always getting reservations for things I don't want.
Luckily my pair is already locked down.

Do we actually know hard and fast numbers for releases like these vs AJ1 GR? Otherwise maybe the demand is much higher on AJ1 which is why these might be easier to cop

Back
Top Bottom