OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Well I guess I still have chance, hopefully Nike sends me a reservation by tomorrow.

Would be so convenient if I'm able to secure my pair and actually be able to focus on other purchases on Black Friday

Good luck to all those who want these and are waiting on that reservation! It feels like I'm a NFL draft prospect waiting for my name to get called lmao

Last edited:
The next best thing to happen is if they sent a bunch of space jam reservations also lol. 

Going off of the numbers that they are producing, you will probably have the same thing happen with those. I really wouldn't mind getting a reservation for those, too.

I'm saving all my codes for space jams [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Finally nike reserves me a pair that i want 

had a code too 
smokin.gif

got one more code for space jams 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Man I can't even get these reserved for me
laugh.gif

Thanks Nike
I find it funny how Nike doesn't reserve me a single thing I like

Didn't even reserve me these lol
Do you guys Like or Favorite shoes on the SNKRS/Nike+ App? I read that it helps your chances of getting a reservation. I literally Liked the True Blues the other day and got a reservation today. Before that, I never got any reservations. 

Yes. ^^^^this. Follow and like your favorites and hope they send something you want your way. Its completely random but it definitely helps.

Last edited:
First time Nike has ever reserved me anything I actually wanted. Pretty happy with that, now onto the rest of the L's this holiday season

People on the fence cause of price and dont want to miss out.. Just cop them now. Nike have one of the best return policies out there. You can always return it, if you come across it below retail later on.

Last edited:
pulled the trigger on the nike app and used ebates and got $27 off .. still got two raffles i won at FA locations .. thinking if i should pick those up too or no

I won a pair at ftl, but i'm i'm gonna let them know that i won't be able to make back in town on time for them 
nerd.gif

Do you guys Like or Favorite shoes on the SNKRS/Nike+ App? I read that it helps your chances of getting a reservation. I literally Liked the True Blues the other day and got a reservation today. Before that, I never got any reservations. 
:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom