OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

If you had a reservation and expired, you might want to check it out again. It might still be active.

Mine still works and even allows me to check out.

Last edited:
can anyone comment first hand on the TB leather quality in specific relation to the leather on the '16 WC4?  I'm happy with the WC4 leather and they've broken in as my most comfortable jordan retro.  Wondering if someone can comment on the TB quality being above or below the WC4.  Most of the early TB reviews have been critical and really disappointed on TB leather quality.  TB leather looks "hard" on the videos.  "fake" tumbled, .. just like on my wolf grey 3's.  if so,.. i'm probably passing

is the leather the crease easily but comfy like the 2012 military/firered 4 or the 2012 WC 4 rock hard one

Was one of the guys to slander these heavily within the past week or so but I ain't even gonna lie...I copped a pair from Finishline early this morning when I heard about the link via IG.....we eatin'

All that slander for nothing
roll.gif

Last edited:
Finally got my reserve and bought them. Does anyone think buying these through the Nike+ will help our chances for getting a reserve for the SpaceJam 11s? If they send some for those. These are my first Js of the year really only wanted these and the 11s

Finally got my reserve and bought them. Does anyone think buying these through the Nike+ will help our chances for getting a reserve for the SpaceJam 11s? If they send some for those. These are my first Js of the year really only wanted these and the 11s
Nobody knows! I hope so

Last edited:
Would be nice

This is what i am hoping for....i was an original Nike+ beta app tester and been getting reservations for all kinds of shoes. So buying shoes and continue to follow or like helps but...it is also random.....But for some reason...didnt get this one. When the link was posted early Monday morning to check if the shoes "were available" to me..they let me choose size and proceed with payment and checkout. I am hoping that if reservations go out for jams, NTers can post to see of anyone else " with access" can get in and eat like on this release.

Edit.... Reps again to @ohsolenice posted monday morn...copped off the Nike+ link....[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127867[/emoji]

Last edited:
Got my pair from the early FNL link. Already shipped with Tuesday arrival. Anyone know why they dropped these early on Nike and FNL? Testing new release system?

Back
Top Bottom