OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Villa for the win, suprised they didn't charge tax Nike is still pending if it comes through I guess it's a double up

Snkrs app says pending, went to actual ndc site and check my orders and it's there as preparing to be shipped.

Wait so the full size run on SNKRS is a glitch? I didn't try cause I got these through the Nike+ reservation but just wondering what's going on. I just woke up

Nike's twitter account is acknowledging some type of glitch. Not sure if they still have stock.

Thanks. Just cancelled my order. I couldn't justify paying $235 for these after people were getting them for $190 on SNS and cheaper from other sources. I'm almost positive these will be in outlets for $150 or less like the Aqua 8s. Didn't those release last Black Friday?

Yes, aqua's released last year, but 3's and 8's are on different levels. I think you're wrong about these hitting outlets but I hope you're right

Regardless of what some of these fellas say, had to copp! Crispy and clean, with the NIKE AIR on the back! I copped the 2011 and loved them, had to copp two! Walked in and out. Along with the WC4s, I'm appreciating the nod back to the OGs

Back
Top Bottom