OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Was there this much complaining when the 88' WC released?
laugh.gif
There was actually. I remember people posting pics of pairs that had crooked tabs and super OD elephant print cuts. People also complained about the materials being cheap, especially the mudguard. Also complaints about the jordan branding on the sole.

When I compare these to my 88s though..damn these are definitely a step down. EP color and cut, shape, paint job, materials are all way better on the 88s. Back tab and insoles are better on these, those seem to be the only improvements.

Don't remember ever seeing this many complaints regarding a single shoe ever

That's the remaster program for you!

People are only complaining because they paid $220 for a shoe that's still sitting and everyone else is getting for discount, already said that.

The elephant print being thicker and smaller of each shoe happened with the WC88s as well. People complained but just accepted it. No elephant prints are going to be the same.

Again, if these were $160 no complaints would be made. SMH.

Eh I wouldn't say that

a lot of this stuff is worth complaining for regardless of price

View media item 2245553
This will be the 3rd or 4th pair I'm returning from NDC/SNKRS this year. All borderline b grades. My TBs have dried glue strips on the inside blue fabric and white paint on the eyelet. Both heels have points above the heel tab. Looks like a different mold compared to my Sport Blue and Infrared 3s.

You don't plan on actually wearing the shoes, huh :\

Had some small glue stains and uneven EP print in the back tab...but not worth returning. If I come up on another pair under retail, I might. 

Complaining has become the "cool" thing to do, esp when the shoe is still sitting and readily avail.

Oh has it? Because for every complaint theres one of you mouthbreathers right there to complain about the complaint. Why do you think it's sitting bro? Disregard the complaints and let the big kids talk Nike into making the 3 great again.

Oh has it? Because for every complaint theres one of you mouthbreathers right there to complain about the complaint. Why do you think it's sitting bro? Disregard the complaints and let the big kids talk Nike into making the 3 great again.

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

From now on I'm going by the SNKRS for the descriptions, if it doesn't say premium or remastered I gotta see person before I cop. 

I remember what the VP said about the retros but obviously that aint happening

My nike+ pair came yesterday and looks flawless but if I use the NT microscope in sure I could find something to complain about.

Guess I can officially change my sig.

Last edited:
You can bring them to a footlocker store to return them.

For real? Wow thanks for the heads up. This would save me big time. I ended up with one pair from nike for me and 3 pairs from footsites i dont need (long story but ill say this-not a failed resale attempt on my part)

They're sitting for numerous reasons... all except the "quality" because you wouldn't know the "quality" unless you bought them.

I'm more than positive no one is doing much complaining outside of this thread.

Let's run down the list of why these may be sitting...

1) Nike mass produced to appease consumers that complain about not getting shoes.

2) Nike mass produced due to, I don't know, the biggest spending time of the year?

3) $220 is a steep price who a lot of casual sneaker shoppers.

4) A lot of people are trying to finish their holiday shopping over worrying about themselves.

5) Jordan Brand has 3 classic models and colorways coming out in 3 straight weeks, with the last being the most anticipated release of the year.

Back
Top Bottom