OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

It's the principal that overly mass produced sneakers from China are 1000% on every pair because once you pay that $220 you're stuck for life. That's it, you're stuck, can't return them. Christmas is ruined.

Learn the difference between principal and principle. Then get back to me.

For those of you who received pairs with flaws from Nike, did you purchase your pair through the early reservation or cop via SNKRS on release day?

Curious to know if the majority of flawed pairs came from the early reservation.

I got my pair through reservations on snkrs and it's a perfect a pair.

People make it out as if that flaw is to be expected because they're mass produced. Maybe they can explain why my $140 Curry 3's are flawless, just like the Curry 1's they're replacing were. Same goes for pretty much any Nike running shoe. Just because the production numbers of Jordan retros are much larger it doesn't mean they can't maintain a higher standard of craftsmanship.

They should probably stop releasing so many stupid colorways and focus on the good ones. Theyre spreading their resources thin when they dont need to.

I got my pair through reservations on snkrs and it's a perfect a pair.
You sure you have your microscope properly calibrated? [emoji]128514[/emoji]
He clearly doesn't 
mean.gif

They should be there soon for $199.99

...and better get to 'em quick because they'll fly.

That $.01 under $200 will make them look much more attractive to a casual consumer.

If you're able to cop these off the hash at an additional discount consider yourself lucky.

I know I'm in the minority judging from the things I've been reading, but I am enjoying these a lot more than I did the WC4s. The 4s were so uncomfortable on my feet that I had to resell them. And at least on my pair, the leather was nothing to brag about. Out of the remastered Js thus far, they were actually my least favorite. I'm not sure if I received a poor pair of 4s and a great pair of 3s, but i find these 3s much more satisfactory and a lot more comfortable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom