OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

I just want to hear more peoples opinions. Did you guys go tts or go up half a size? some people are saying you should go up half a size

I am picking up a pair of true blue 3 of Craigslist and want to know if there are any key things I should look for to make sure it's authentic. Thanks

That literally didn't even go with anything I said. If your talking in general then I dont know why you quoted me. Brush strokes isnt even a flaw. I seen pairs where the nike air is particularly on the side of the shoe, ep completely scraped off a huge chunk of the shoe, midsole paint actually missing from the midsole, blue paint on the white leather, and dirt stains. Maybe I wasnt clear because people keep thinking I'm complaining about little things or people are reaching thinking its because they are sitting.

I love that they are sitting, 220 doesnt bug me, I would pay 250 these. But it sucks that its so hard to find a pair with just minor flaws, let alone a pair thats actually made to usual Jordan brand standards. Ive had like 20 pairs of 3s over the past 10 years so I know what to expect. It shouldnt be this hard to go into a store and exhange it but the pair that gets brought out ends up looking worse than the one I have.

Those have been some of the complaints in this thread, not ones you specifically made. I quoted you, because it goes against your comment.

Some people complain just to complain. Some people complain because they don't know any better. And some people complain to seem knowledgeable.

You stated you have three pair of Jordans. Many of us buy that in a month, and have been buying Jordans for decades, so we've seen it all. QC issues aren't anything new. Complaining about them definitely isn't new.

Last edited:
Planning to cop 'em True Blues. Is the toe box tight or wide? Should I go half size up? How does it compare with that of the Jordan 1s (Breds 2016 as reference). Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom