OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Used code. Bought myself a pair and both my 8 year old and 2 year old daughters pairs. Kids pairs on discount as well, 237.99 for all 3. Can't be beat. 

Thanks for posting the discount. I'm happy dropping 154 on these than what I paid for at NDC.

Just got shipping info from Ruvilla
Damn that was fast
Guess they are tired of these wasting inventory space [emoji]128513[/emoji]

NT FTW... 

been waiting weeks for the re-up 
nthat.gif

rep rep rep
finally got in on the fun. glad i waited i knew these were making another appearance... every release should be this easy

:smokin

$184.99 on shoe palace with code 3jor35
If Ruvilla doesn't have your size
Today is true blue 3 national clearance day!

So I know Ebates can't be applied towards Retros on most sites.

I just picked up the Cyber Monday 3s (that thread is dead so I thought I'd ask here) on FNL for $119 shipped. My $10.50 cash back went into my account instantly. I know sometimes you are able to get through on Retros and other excluded shoes, but what are the chances they catch their mistake and reverse the cash back.

Anyone ever got their cash back reversed?

Thanks guys and good looking out NT!
Repped! Thanks for Ruvilla hookup info!
Copped: Jordan 17+ and Jordan 3 true blue BOTH for a total of $265 shipped!!
$265 shipped is $205 off MSRP! No taxes no shipping.

Repped! Finally able to snag a pair while here in Iraq where the interwebs is like dial up wifi lol

Repped! Finally able to snag a pair while here in Iraq where the interwebs is like dial up wifi lol
Over there serving our country? If so then thank you for what you do for us fam! I got cousins that did multiple tours in the past.

Over there serving our country? If so then thank you for what you do for us fam! I got cousins that did multiple tours in the past.

Yep! Appreciate the support. Just completed 4 months, about to head back to the states in 1 1/2 week.

After adding to cart, you can add the "THANKYOU30" code and get the discount.

It might not work if you've already purchased prior to today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom