OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Stock x has a few 10.5, 11 and 12 for $185. Use the $25 coupon and you're good money

My two outlets around me didn't any and by concidence I received an email from stock X to reactivate my bid for $180 on a sz 10. A hour later it said I won. It's not the 30% savings and $10 coupon from Nike hut it's not retail either. Money saved.

No size 12 at my outlet on these, but I'm happy with th $154 I spent on them around release. So many Size 7-11 at Clinton in CT if anyone is in that area.

Picked up a size 8.5 (normally wear a 9 for Jordan) for $135 with the 30% coupon. They only had 8 and 10.5 left. Wish I would of gone earlier maybe they had a 9 still. 

On vacation out here in Phoenix. Went to the Anthems Outlet and they had a few sizes. A few 11s, 10-10.5s, 9s, and a big size 14. Nothing close to my size 12.

Took a pic of my fit before we rode out. The guy in the Nike outlet liked my tee... Told me he remembered when this brand was big back in the day. I told him my tee was vintage :lol:
View media item 2420161
SN...I walked and drove all day in these TB3s...TTS. They felt pretty good the majority of the day. Right foot started to tingle more so at the end of the night...to be expected though...

Last edited:
Just got them for $136 at Round Rock Outlets in Texas. First pair had the elephant print on the toebox chipped. Easy return but Nike going half way with quality. Nostalgia will keep them profitable, but it is disappointing. I had the 2011 release so feels good to have these again. I really don't care about the Nike Air.

^ great price!

Outlet had these for $180 so with F & F would of been $126

But only had size 7.5 left

Ran into some dudes who were salty cuz they were all gone

I have a pair...but i would of def bought another for that price

Congrats to all who copped for the low

Last edited:
Went to the outlet today to use my F&F coupon and saw they damn near had a full size run on the true blues. Looks like some of you did the same thing I did and scooped them up for the low.

Such a good feeling when you see a shoe you want and the price is so low, there is no way anyone could talk you out of copping..

Going to check out my local Nike stores. The 11.5 I got on RD is just not doing it. Should have gotten the 12.

Posted it in the outlet thread but I had bought my mom some kicks and she didn't like em so we went to find her something diff. We went to exchange and lady said I have to do a return, we'll either she was being really nice or idk but she said I'm gonna give you some more money back [emoji]128522[/emoji] and returns me the amount I paid for my brothers true blues. In the end I got his true blues for $45 :x

Last edited:
I love these prices. Wish I got the metallic 5s for the same type of deal. Deep down optimism is the reason why I refuse to pay retail right now.

Reactions: PJS
Back
Top Bottom