OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

i dont know what you guys are crying about if you think you was going to get a top quality shoe in 2016 going into 2017
why are you still buying sneakers its the same crying and moaning

if you ask me this and the 4's and 5's "nike air" shoes where some solid releases from last year

2016 going into 2017? Dafuhhk does that have to do with anything? Space jams was a great release and the quality on those were perfect. With little to no issues as far as quality goes.

WC4 and BM5 were excellent shoes. No one is doubting that. I love my pairs and they are the closest thing to the OG imo. This whole remastered NA line has been great other than TB3 which was trash compared to everything else.

But there's no excuse for them to botch this release. Apperantly this "crying and moaning" is working cause Nike is pricing these BC3 at $200 instead of $220 because us consumers aren't blindly buying everything they're putting out anymore

I agree, no huge discount in France, they sat....and then like disappeared from market.
Got to return 3 pairs to set my 2 actual ones.
But I m happy with the ones I sorted out.

I use a shoe tree, but the shoes go back to it's original shape within minutes.

Last edited:
Today
IMG_9990.JPG
IMG_9991.JPG
IMG_9976.JPG

Looking at the pic is beautiful. More than likely won't double up, but scared to wear the pair I own lol. Only wore them once but I don't want it to get dingy quick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom