OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Classic. That medial side ep is kinda making me wanna tailor it
photoedit_1504574334314.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 10.13.00 PM.png

Ordered 2:13 AM this morning, received a shipping confirmation email at 8:39 PM. Finally own a pair of 3s and this is my 3rd Nike Air Retro (in the retail $220 bracket). On the site it says they ship by UPS Ground but when I received my tracking it's being shipped by UPS SurePost (not a fan of this service and shouldn't they use ground given them advertising it?). Also, the package weighs 5.00 lbs.; is that normal or...

[/QUOT[/QUOTE]

Ordered 2:13 AM this morning, received a shipping confirmation email at 8:39 PM. Finally own a pair of 3s and this is my 3rd Nike Air Retro (in the retail $220 bracket). On the site it says they ship by UPS Ground but when I received my tracking it's being shipped by UPS SurePost (not a fan of this service and shouldn't they use ground given them advertising it?). Also, the package weighs 5.00 lbs.; is that normal or...
What website are you shopping on, I tried Hibbet Sports

Yes it's normal

http://www.hibbett.com/jordan-retro-3-true-blue-og-mens-shoe/1360V.html?dwvar_1360V_color=1475&cgid=

Just got mine in from Hibbett last week, paid around $156.00 before shipping they were 195 plus tax on sale (but I had a 20% discount and free shipping). Hibbett always has good sales (hardly any restrictions too), and seems like they sit on product a lot longer than most stores I mean the shoes were released almost a year ago...

Edit: just got this text if anyone wants to grab em if they are still around at Hibbetts not sure if it excludes them or not I didn't check, either way it's a pretty good discount.

Hibbett: Get 25% off UR entire purchase! Use promo code 25OFF. Valid in select STORES only. Ends 9/11/17. Exclusions & details online: http://vbs.cm/12Ku48 .

Last edited:
imo you guys paying $160 $156 is expensive.

Should have been $120, or $113

At least in my outlet 1/2 year ago was $140.

Doubled up on size 12 from Hibbett but started getting too much room after breaking in. Anybody else have these? I need to find 11.5 for a good price.
Thought I would be good with size 12 since the 1's and 13's fit great and I read about the TB3's having narrow toeboxes and guys posting in here that they downsized. I haven't worn J's in a few years but I remember the 3's, 6's, and 12's I used to get the best fit with size 11.5.

Doubled up on size 12 from Hibbett but started getting too much room after breaking in. Anybody else have these? I need to find 11.5 for a good price.
Thought I would be good with size 12 since the 1's and 13's fit great and I read about the TB3's having narrow toeboxes and guys posting in here that they downsized. I haven't worn J's in a few years but I remember the 3's, 6's, and 12's I used to get the best fit with size 11.5.
I think it depends of your feet but I have measured several AJ retros for find the perfect size then I compared them to other models I own (Super Star, Stan Smith, Air maxes, NMD, NB 574, UB, etc.) and I found that in terms of measurements (lenght, width, toe box, sole, etc.) AJ Retros run .5 to 1 full size big. If you have wide feet I'd recommend getting your "real" size (same size as your typical Adidas/Nike size) otherwise always go .5 size down. I can get a 8.5 for a snug fit or 9 for having a bit more of room which also depends of the colorway, all white shoes don't look any good if they fit big.

I think it depends of your feet but I have measured several AJ retros for find the perfect size then I compared them to other models I own (Super Star, Stan Smith, Air maxes, NMD, NB 574, UB, etc.) and I found that in terms of measurements (lenght, width, toe box, sole, etc.) AJ Retros run .5 to 1 full size big. If you have wide feet I'd recommend getting your "real" size (same size as your typical Adidas/Nike size) otherwise always go .5 size down. I can get a 8.5 for a snug fit or 9 for having a bit more of room which also depends of the colorway, all white shoes don't look any good if they fit big.

The quest for the perfect fit :lol: I know what you mean and you got me checking my feet wondering if they look goofy on me. I used to love balling in retro's before so I try to aim for that glove like fit, that you can sprint or cut in with confidence. Played with nearly all of them from 1-13 and got the sizing perfect for each shoe. These TB3's, lengthwise they feel exactly like the other J's but it's lacking that locked down feel in the midfoot and toecap. Like it has a lot of height if that makes sense. So idk if going down .5 size will shorten the length too much for me but I've gotta try.

I will say it from a different approach

For adidas SuperStar
I can wear sz 9.5

For Jordan 2,3,4,5,6
I still wear sz 9.5

But Jordan 4 feels 1/4 size larger

For AirMax essentials 1, 90, 95
I have to wear sz 10
Because AirMax is narrow.
There are exceptions like 2017 AM1 Pinnacle black, or AirMax Ultras, buyer can go TTS.

Back
Top Bottom