OG Penny IV colorways

okay one of the better penny shoes that was so under appreciated. what colors ways is there ? this is what ive seen know.
black/red ''chi town''
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

suns
pimp.gif

white and carolina type suede
black and blue type suede
white black and blue. the one that was retroed.

blk/carolina
Red/Blk
Blk/Grey/Blue accent
White/Navy
those are some of the ones i can think of that haven't been listed but a lot of grey iv's have popped up on ebay recently for some odd reason. I onlyhave 3 ogs and i'm always looking for more sz12 please

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

OD OG colors.....some guy took a pic and put em all in a pic...i had it but lost da pic.
they did the penny iv retro WRONG in the original orlando colorway. the non suede wrapped midsole KILLED the retro iv

the penny IV's are so ill to me i love them. and i hate you ''champion'' hood for not selling the purple suns penny pro cut. we all know ima bigger penny fan than you are.

^ all retros sell well ill get them in my hometown for 50 bucks just like the bakins but we all know the south sucks.

edit. we need pictures.

Hey guys, I am still around, I took that picture back in Feb. 2003, the PENNY IV collection has grown since then with all the new colorways that came out. So,I have been able to round up every single color of Penny IV's that Nike ever produced. I will try to take some current updated pics soon!
wink.gif

na penny

Are talking about all of the original colorways when the very first released in 98 -99 or whatever year or all of the colorways that came out up till now?

If it's all of the OG colorways when it initially released I thought there was only like 2-3 if that. I originally thought that there was only onecolorway.

I guess I was wrong.

I want to know the original colorways when it was initially released not all of the retro+ or city colors or anything like that, but I love pics so PennyKicksI would still like to see what you have up your sleeve.

i remember when the outlets were flooded with the phoenix suns penny iv... 49.99 too...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i remember when the outlets were flooded with the phoenix suns penny iv... 49.99 too...

I wish I could have found them at that price. They sold very well in my area. I only managed to get the White/Gray and the Black/White/Red FootactionExclusive.

Back
Top Bottom