OG Team Jordan II Appreciation Vol. OG Bubba Kush

I don't do too much posting in the jordans forum but I run into the most fire pair of Team Jordans in my life. They need to retro these. I had the blue joints back in the day too... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Imagine these with those multi- colored strings cats used to throw in the OG XIII

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

theres a fresh ds on the bay( not mine) that'll post if im allowed.

I don't do too much posting in the jordans forum but I run into the most fire pair of Team Jordans in my life. They need to retro these. I had the blue joints back in the day too... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Imagine these with those multi- colored strings cats used to throw in the OG XIII

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

theres a fresh ds on the bay( not mine) that'll post if im allowed.

Sorry, but I always hated those. The navy ones were the best outta the bunch though.

I just couldn't get myself to like those. They just looked very bulky. It wasn't very sleek at all. More like a crumbled up piece of paper. The design was obviously inspired by the XIII's but it looked more like leftover parts.

Sorry, but I always hated those. The navy ones were the best outta the bunch though.

I just couldn't get myself to like those. They just looked very bulky. It wasn't very sleek at all. More like a crumbled up piece of paper. The design was obviously inspired by the XIII's but it looked more like leftover parts.

I had the Navy/Black pair in early high school.

Truly the very first "hybrid" at the time, as it had the inspired look of the XIII's, with subtle hits of the XIV's in there.

I had the Navy/Black pair in early high school.

Truly the very first "hybrid" at the time, as it had the inspired look of the XIII's, with subtle hits of the XIV's in there.

these are very nice, i would lean more towards the blk/wht cw without the jordan across the midsole....but other then that very classic brings back alot of memories i know that....

these are very nice, i would lean more towards the blk/wht cw without the jordan across the midsole....but other then that very classic brings back alot of memories i know that....

i had these only cuz my folks would not cash out for the xiii at the time. they did the job on the court tho

i had these only cuz my folks would not cash out for the xiii at the time. they did the job on the court tho

Back
Top Bottom