OG White/Red 12's Done?

I wore these once for 30 mins and the sole came off of both shoes. This was about 5 months ago and have had them put away back in the box thinking they weredone for. But now I just can't throw them away and was wondering if they can be fixed or are they done? Also the "jumpman" on the side waspeeling off a bit and thought it would look better completely removed rather than some peeled. I'm probably going to go to a shoe repair shop and see ifthey can fix it but I want your guys opinions seeing as how some of you may have encountered something like this. Thanks

yes you can repair them. never seen this happen to the gum bottom xii's but the taxi's are the ones that most ppl have a problem with... i have 3 pairsof those wht/red and 1 of them are beat to death and the sole is still holding on. xii's are durable but you never know

Yeah, they should just glue right back on - you'd probably have to be careful with them from now on but they should be wearable - the sole rubber hasplenty of flex but the midsole is probably a bit brittle.

They are size 8.5. I just bought another pair yesterday but want to fix these. What type of glue should I use that will be strong enough so that I can stillwear them?

idont know man i would say take them to a repair shop or ill take them off your hands for 20

Originally Posted by ballaboy3

idont know man i would say take them to a repair shop or ill take them off your hands for 20

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eljordanhead

that happen 2 me wit my red/black OG's !
take them 2 a repair shop.
So you are able to wear them now? How much did they charge you if you don't mind me asking?

just use shoe goo. my homeboy's 12s were flappin also, so we ripped the sole off the bottom and glued it back on. its good as new now
pimp.gif
try it out man.

Originally Posted by fvargas2000

Originally Posted by eljordanhead

that happen 2 me wit my red/black OG's !
take them 2 a repair shop.
So you are able to wear them now? How much did they charge you if you don't mind me asking?

about 15-20 bucks !
i wore them about 3 times after that and they were good to go...but sold them a few days after that
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom