Oh Dear Jesus...Jordan PHLY in Blk/Cmnt (Pics)

It's a nice alternative to the cement 3's, no midsole paint cracking or yellowing

What's the retail?

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

those look so bad but if i had the chance to cop i would because there so limited
are there only 18 pairs?
there should be none
things like this make me wanna cry

And there in lies the problem with the sneaker culture today. You just made Gentry's day.

Originally Posted by ogjordanxxi

trust me, they'll sell out...SMFH
Sad but true...
smh.gif

... If they are willing to make this crap with the cement colorway then they might as well re release the 3's so they can get some real money... %+%% JBand their limited !+!#. Package this package, package that, limited color way this, lazer that.... They fell off so *!!#+%# hard.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

where are the other 9 stores or better yet when or where is the nyc shop.

yeah, i would also like to know the other 9 stores...especially in los angeles. anybody know where to buy in nyc(for 160jordansdeep)or l.a.(for me). pmme if you have any info. thanks ahead of time.

i hated this shoe the 1st time i laid eyes on it. i would never rock this style shoe. i'm into sigs mostly. i have to admit tho, this colorway does make itlook a little better, but still an ugly @55 shoe!

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

where are the other 9 stores or better yet when or where is the nyc shop.

yeah, i would also like to know the other 9 stores...especially in los angeles. anybody know where to buy in nyc(for 160jordansdeep)or l.a.(for me). pm me if you have any info. thanks ahead of time.
True someone come up with the info for both our states I am sure someone knows

those look so bad but if i had the chance to cop i would because there so limited
are there only 18 pairs?
there should be none
nice to meet u 2 mr hypebeast

Originally Posted by THE PROBLEMZ OF 08

are there only 18 pairs?
there should be none

nice to meet u 2 mr super-hater. they got courses you can take to remedy that....

Originally Posted by Jekih

Originally Posted by THE PROBLEMZ OF 08

are there only 18 pairs?
there should be none

nice to meet u 2 mr super-hater. they got courses you can take to remedy that....
Ill Stop hatin when u stop supporting the destruction of my favorite sneaker company.... U ACTUALLY PAID $400? lol

Back
Top Bottom