Oh God.....When Will It Stop?!

I Love Money: VH1 The Challenge is a VH1 reality show. It is a spinoff of Flavor of Love, I Love New York and Rock of Love with Bret Michaels and was created by the producers of reality TV juggernaut The Surreal Life. This show will be contestants from Flavor of Love (Seasons 1-3), I Love New York (Seasons 1-2), Rock of Love (Seasons 1-2). This co-ed battle between reality stars will throw contestants from each of those shows in a mansion in Huatulco, Mexico and have them battle each other. Similar to MTV's Real World/Road Rules Challenge, these reality show stars will be fighting physically and mentally to take home $100,000. Production started in early February, 2008, and is wrapping up in March.

Host: LaLa

* Pumkin (Flavor of Love, Season 1)
* Hoopz (Flavor of Love, Season 1)
* Toasteee (Flavor of Love, 2)
* Nibblz (Flavor of Love, Season 2)
* Bootz (Flavor of Love, Season 2)
* Sinceer (Flavor of Love, Season 3)
* Thing 1 (Flavor of Love, Season 3)
* Thing 2 (Flavor of Love, Season 3)
* Chance (I Love New York, Season 1)
* Real (I Love New York, Season 1)
* Heat (I Love New York, Season 1)
* 12 Pack (I Love New York, Season 1)
* ******** (I Love New York, Season 1)
* The Entertainer (I Love New York, Season 2)
* ****** Mac (I Love New York, Season 2)
* Heather (Rock of Love, Season 1)
* Brandi C. (Rock of Love, Season 1)
* Destiney (Rock of Love, Season 2)
* Megan (Rock of Love, Season 2)
* Kristy Joe (Rock of Love, Season 2)

Beatin' a dead horse are we VH1?

Honestly, I'm not even lookin' forward to this mess. The first couple of time it was cute, now it's annoying
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
if this is true.

http://www.crunktastical.net/2008/04/21/check/#more-5151

if Chance wasn't in it it wouldnt be worth watching. i'll check it out just because dude is always hilarious

ill watch it since i love watching the real world road rules challenge. Never understood the point of the flavor of love and shows like that.

Hoopz??????? i thought she would have gone on to have a lucrative career as a video vixen/magazine model/youtube booty shaker. i'm just in ahhh that shewould have to continue subjecting herself to this type of publicity.

Foreal, I'm really not lookin' forward to it.

But somethin in me is gon make me watch this
laugh.gif

Mindless television is always addicting.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Hoopz??????? i thought she would have gone on to have a lucrative career as a video vixen/magazine model/youtube booty shaker. i'm just in ahhh that she would have to continue subjecting herself to this type of publicity.

????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

as corny as it sounds, I'd prolly give it a watch.

side note: I don't know any of tha girls from Flavor of Love 3, I haven't even watched 1 full episode of season 3, but I see they have re-runs on allthe time. is season 3 any good? should I start watchin it?

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Hoopz??????? i thought she would have gone on to have a lucrative career as a video vixen/magazine model/youtube booty shaker. i'm just in ahhh that she would have to continue subjecting herself to this type of publicity.

????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif