Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

aatimugshot1.jpg

CLIFFORD J HARRIS
REGISTER NUMBER: 59458-019
FCI FORREST CITY LOW
FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
P.O. BOX 9000
FORREST CITY, AR 72336

I don't know about you guiz but I will be sending T.I. a letter for everyday he is in jail.

*buys 2 envelopes and 2 stamps*
i dont get it
embarassed.gif

T.I. gets out in 2 months?!
nerd.gif

you only do two days in jail the day you go in and the day you get out. if im correct i will accept kudos if not send me out in failureproperly
laugh.gif
. yea i watch the wire
nerd.gif

this dude's gonna come up with a new album when he comes out and it'll be better than the last one.

now he got more free time to write and reflect.

I'm not gonna condone what he's done though. He's in jail for a reason.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

2 months.. WRONG.
He has to spend at least 10 months.

Correct.
Yea, that whole 2mos thing was mixed up, he still got the 366 day sentence, w/ good behavior he could be out as early as March 2010

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Originally Posted by funkyfreshfelix

sorry for the late pass, but why's he in jail anyway?

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He bought a %#%@ load of weapons and silencers and %#%@ and the feds found out. Idk the exact details but that the gist of it

Originally Posted by infamousod

people need to listen to his music for real.

he is the best "mainstream" rapper right now. (Black Thought and Lupe Fiasco not included). and he has progressed immensely as a rapper and a person since I'm Serious. If you've listened to tracks like Be Better Than Me and T.I. vs T.I.P. (the track and the album) and now most recently Dead and Gone you'll see he's about positivity now, he raps about the girls, cash and drugs but it shifted from being a part of his life to being a part of his past and he preaches that people should stay away from it.

For what it's worth you should consider that despite his weapon charges (who can blame him? see: Tupac/Biggie), he doesn't promote violence or drugs anymore, he's completely in the other direction and still on top of his game.

He knows he should be locked up for good, hopefully this time around he'll stay out for good.

eek.gif

I mean, T.I. cool and all, but I didn't know it was like that

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

2 months.. WRONG.
He has to spend at least 10 months.
No! he doesnt, hes %@#@#$ T.I.
his case shouldve been thrown outta court
word, its the classic "But Michael Jackson made Thriller defense"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by infamousod

people need to listen to his music for real.

he is the best "mainstream" rapper right now. (Black Thought and Lupe Fiasco not included). and he has progressed immensely as a rapper and a person since I'm Serious. If you've listened to tracks like Be Better Than Me and T.I. vs T.I.P. (the track and the album) and now most recently Dead and Gone you'll see he's about positivity now, he raps about the girls, cash and drugs but it shifted from being a part of his life to being a part of his past and he preaches that people should stay away from it.

For what it's worth you should consider that despite his weapon charges (who can blame him? see: Tupac/Biggie), he doesn't promote violence or drugs anymore, he's completely in the other direction and still on top of his game.

He knows he should be locked up for good, hopefully this time around he'll stay out for good.

Honestly though... I wish he would go back to talking about drugs and guns and money..... 24's was piff and I wish he could do something for the dope boysagain

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by wj4

I'm going to send him these bad boys so he can add them to the collection.
pimp.gif

f08b_1_b.JPG

6an2000.jpg

choppas.png

"i see what you doin there woadie"
I see what you did there and what you did there.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
ok now I'm lost
Choppers (guns) and Chopper the rapper. Well atleast thats what i saw

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

aatimugshot1.jpg

CLIFFORD J HARRIS
REGISTER NUMBER: 59458-019
FCI FORREST CITY LOW
FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
P.O. BOX 9000
FORREST CITY, AR 72336

I don't know about you guiz but I will be sending T.I. a letter for everyday he is in jail.

*buys 2 envelopes and 2 stamps*
i dont get it
embarassed.gif

T.I. gets out in 2 months?!
nerd.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you only do two days in jail the day you go in and the day you get out.[/color] if im correct i will accept kudos if not send me out in failure properly
laugh.gif
. yea i watch the wire
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom