Oh hell nah...........BUSTED

Man, i'm soo mad these suckers got me with a letter from today. Was coming home from a long trip and got tired of fully yielding before turning on red(legal to turn on red here in CA). I made sure there wasnt any incoming traffic before i busted the turn, but this was very unexpected and from all angles. Isthere anything i can do?

oh heres the pics for NT

Why you looking like you got some kilos in the trunk tho?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

man i got one of these the other day ... all of a sudden i cant turn right on red ... they JUST put a sign up like last week ... i bet if you go back to thatspot there will be a sign that says no turn on red ... some %!+$!+#+ but it happens ... $40 in maryland ...

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lol in what way, shape or form does it seem like he has kilos in the trunk??

Originally Posted by philly5fan

wwsindicate said:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lol in what way, shape or form does it seem like he has kilos in the trunk??

It's not necessarily about the kilos but the suspicious look on his face idk just looks funny to me
laugh.gif

That's pretty rude tho that they get your face and all, I would feel violated.

Yea i really aint know the cameras were that detailed... thought it would just be a pic of the license plate and thats about it

laugh.gif
my brother got one of those a few years ago. if i remember right when he was looking at ways to contest it, they said its really hard to do since theyreview them or some $$*% before sending them out. i #*%%%$% hate photo enforced lights here in CA because sometimes that green turn to yellow real quick andboom...picture.

smh. they just recently threw up a no turn on red in my hood at a notorious turn on red corner.. they just doing this to catch more people for their money.

Back
Top Bottom