Oh hell naw

So I was driving back to work and I see this girl, nice long hair, tight pants with a nice little mass with a sexy walk, I slow down so I can see how the chesticles are looking and I see just flatness so I go and look at her face and I see a little darkness around her cheeks and then I realize I was checking out a damn guy!!! I drive off so quick and my stomach was all queasy. I didn't check out a girl the rest of the day. Feelsbadman.

20fvj8w.jpg

Should've just went for it. You know deep down you wanted a piece of that

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

So I was driving back to work and I see this girl, nice long hair, tight pants with a nice little mass with a sexy walk, I slow down so I can see how the chesticles are looking and I see just flatness so I go and look at her face and I see a little darkness around her cheeks and then I realize I was checking out a damn guy!!! I drive off so quick and my stomach was all queasy. I didn't check out a girl the rest of the day. Feelsbadman.

quoted so you cant edit

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

images

Back
Top Bottom