"Oh I dont have many female friends, girls are fake. I have mostly guy friends...."

amtrak-train-conductor.gif

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

smh.gif

Why when females have problems with other females it ALWAYSSSSSS INVOLVES A DUDE? ALWAYS..SMFH. That is the reason they don't get along

Because ****+@* talk, and they mostly talk about other ****+@* bein' JO's, WHICH THEY PROBABLY ARE.

"Cuz a womans life is love, a mans love is life"

ding ding ding Pill you aint lying fam

Originally Posted by Club29

sounds like JO status to me
yup. the one that just can't seem to understand why other females don't trust them or stop being friends with them after they introduce them to their boyfriend...

they cool in my book though.
Truth..you dont know how many times I seen chicks break up with they friends over a dude..
I can respect a JO..they know what they want out of life unlike other females..and that's hard D from anything in a 50 foot radius

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Those guy friends are all the dudes that hollered at her and got friendzown'd.

Very true!!...When a girl tells me this I automatically assume that she craves attention ...so by having no friends that are female not only does she not haveto compete but she gets 100% attention...

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Often the case. Dudes not smashing like NT makes it seem. For evidence,check facebook of the finest girl you know.....all dudes who have started the drive fromtheir own goal line and had to punt
grin.gif
. they staying around just in case
laugh.gif

often have JO tendencies though

and lemme add that its usually girls and NOT guys that blow up spots....guys benefit from da jump offz...

most females don't like competition that's why they have ugly friends or littleto no female friends(they won't admit to this)

it depends on the chick most of the time shes a JO....the others are so good looking other chickshate.(and guys befriend them in hopes of one day getting close enough to wife/smash)

edit- PICS
nerd.gif

girls never can catch a break I guess.... dudes are quick as hell to call a girl a
censoredua3.gif
these days....

they put out, theyre a
censoredua3.gif
, they dont put out, theyre a
censoredua3.gif

Not all girls who do this are JO/crazy/etc. etc status, but most are. Some girls REALLY cannot stand being around other girls for the said reasons(fake,backstabbing, etc.). I mean whats worse, these girls or goes who choose the friends they go to parties with by looks?(while the girls actual best friend orfriends is/are homely girls who she can actually confide in)

I mostly had guy friends but a couple of female friends.

Some females are too much drama, I was never the drama type

thing that has always bothered me is that the word 'friend' for everything, there should be an inconspicous word for 'someone i smash when iwant' for both men and women to use without being vulgar or degrading. We all been there were its like, whos that dude? "oh he's a friend"when really its a "friend" that would pipe every wednesday and thursday of the week!

basically

but don't get me wrong....some of these girls are JO's though but some are just attention cravers

Back
Top Bottom