Oh I heard you had something racist to say..

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

What word...?
who cares about what people are upset about online
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

if it was an asian thread it woulda been locked with the quickness

its been proven before

like last time someone made a duplicate thread, but with asians.. and it got locked in seconds and the other thread still didnt get locked

just check urself

make an asian thread and see how quick it gets locked.

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

its been proven before

like last time someone made a duplicate thread, but with asians.. and it got locked in seconds and the other thread still didnt get locked

just check urself

It has been this way for years. They always come in and claim coincidence, and that they weren't online. It's not that serious, but it's funny.

I can't call it. It seem like racists are always gonna be around, just like haters. You just gotta keep it moving and hope administration on the site want to maintain integrity and retain members... I know tho if this keeps up I'm off NT for good

smh.gif
I bet if it was a thread about asians, it would be quite possible that an asian person would post in it.

its been proven before

just check urself

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Dirty is asian what you think

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Smh.. Makes me wonder if members of 4chan are invading us.. Smh at the mods letting that "S" word thread go on and no bans
spearchucker???
nerd.gif

its been proven before

just check urself

...... really, my guy?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Smh.. Makes me wonder if members of 4chan are invading us.. Smh at the mods letting that "S" word thread go on and no bans
spearchucker???
nerd.gif

smh.gif
eyes.gif
I dunno, the OP is kinda vague about the "S word". Which s word is he referring to? Made me think about that Boondocks episode.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

I think OP refers to "stupid" as in that stupid thread.

Stupid ain't a race, it's a state of Maine.  And only the best lobsters get caught up there.

Back
Top Bottom