Oh I heard you had something racist to say..

hes talking about that Facebook thread. and OP is right. if the thread title was "why asian people reek of fish" or "why do asians have bad teeth" the thread wouldve been locked and OP would surely be banned

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

if it was an asian thread it woulda been locked with the quickness

its been proven before

like last time someone made a duplicate thread, but with asians.. and it got locked in seconds and the other thread still didnt get locked

just check urself

make an asian thread and see how quick it gets locked.

Is this because Nikes are made in Asia?  
indifferent.gif

Here's the thing though. You guys expect bans to just be instant. It doesn't work that way. A mod or admin first has to see it for it to be locked then if it's just a mod locking it they then have to wait for an admin to ban the account.

At least this time people did report it, but it's not like we get account notifications when there is a new report post. If you'd like a faster response you're better off PMing an online mod or admin but even then don't expect immediate action to be taken.

Originally Posted by West2East

Here's the thing though. You guys expect bans to just be instant. It doesn't work that way. A mod or admin first has to see it for it to be locked then if it's just a mod locking it they then have to wait for an admin to ban the account.

At least this time people did report it, but it's not like we get account notifications when there is a new report post. If you'd like a faster response you're better off PMing an online mod or admin but even then don't expect immediate action to be taken.

ohhhhh.. Soo do you guys have to go through the WHOLE thread

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

I almost died when some dude said " seize" and "cease" are homonyms
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And then some nincompoop agreed with him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
at least i dont enjoy a below average failure rapper
laugh.gif

it was a mistake, SHEESH. my first grammar error ever on NT and i get stoned
smh.gif

Originally Posted by West2East

you were online all day today..you seen the thread..do your job

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

I almost died when some dude said " seize" and "cease" are homonyms
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And then some nincompoop agreed with him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
at least i dont enjoy a below average failure rapper
laugh.gif

it was a mistake, SHEESH. my first grammer error ever on NT and i get stoned
smh.gif
Although your error was egregious, I was referring to DatzNasty saying that they were homonyms.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Smh.. Makes me wonder if members of 4chan are invading us.. Smh at the mods letting that "S" word thread go on and no bans
spearchucker???
nerd.gif
Sambo?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Uncle Ruckus: "You gotta rotate your racial slurs"
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The titles are killing me.

EDIT

I don't know who else is playing but KICKS OFF is winning.
laugh.gif
@ WHO ARE YOU??

Yooooo the dude at the end of the Who Are You vid looks EXACTLY like Gilbert Arenas
eek.gif
laugh.gif

The thread was locked, the topic starter has been banned, as have several others.

I regret that it was left open as long as it was, but try to keep in mind that:

1. Staff members have lives, too.  I wasn't around this evening.  Some of us were watching the rookie game.  Some of us went out.  It's Friday, we're not all sitting around glued to a message board window. 
  2. I wish you'd put the same effort into REPORTING threads before they get out of hand rather than simply complaining after the fact.  Do you know how many people reported that thread?  TWO.  You're wondering why the staff didn't pick up on it?  If I check on my phone quickly to see if there are any major problems, I'm gonna look for reports made by a number of different people.  This was up there with a user intentionally quoting pictures in a WYDYT thread.  That's how serious YOU thought it was based on user reports.  That's what I look at and other staff members look at when we don't have time to pore over the forums. 
NikeTalk is a community.  We're ALL responsible for the content here.  The staff members are doing something about it.  The question is: are you?

Back
Top Bottom