Oh I think she heard.....

When you curse someone to hell and they are within hearing distance but you think it's cool....

but then you go where she was standing and you can hear the %+!@ talking as clear as water...

oh well.. need to stop being a jerk

discuss

When you curse someone to hell and they are within hearing distance but you think it's cool....

but then you go where she was standing and you can hear the %+!@ talking as clear as water...

oh well.. need to stop being a jerk

discuss

Like when you say "ef that b"

and you think she wont hear cause your far away but then you realize she was within hearing distance....

so you say fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Im a herb

Like when you say "ef that b"

and you think she wont hear cause your far away but then you realize she was within hearing distance....

so you say fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Im a herb

1.) Step Away From Your Computer

2.) Walk Up To Closest Wall

3.) Bang Head Against Said Wall

4.) Repeat Until Loss Of Consciousness

1.) Step Away From Your Computer

2.) Walk Up To Closest Wall

3.) Bang Head Against Said Wall

4.) Repeat Until Loss Of Consciousness

Back when I worked at Kid's Footlocker this lady came in and was being the biggest +%%!# of all time. I never once said anything rude to a customer while working there for four years but I've never had somebody disrespect me so blatantly. So while I was going to get try on socks for her daughter I said to my manager, "Man I'm about to slap the +$@% outta this +%%!#." Of course she was only like 20 feet away and she heard me
laugh.gif
and she goes "EXCUUUSE ME?!!?! Could you BE any more rude?"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back when I worked at Kid's Footlocker this lady came in and was being the biggest +%%!# of all time. I never once said anything rude to a customer while working there for four years but I've never had somebody disrespect me so blatantly. So while I was going to get try on socks for her daughter I said to my manager, "Man I'm about to slap the +$@% outta this +%%!#." Of course she was only like 20 feet away and she heard me
laugh.gif
and she goes "EXCUUUSE ME?!!?! Could you BE any more rude?"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom