oh...my bad didn't get the memo you're cooler than me. smh

It's nothing personal bro. On the secret NT hidden forum for cool people they post the screen names of people to ignore and yours was on the list so we couldn't reply to any thread after you posted in it. Like i said tho, it's not personal. Just business.

Originally Posted by ChristianTroy

- ever find yourself logging onto facebook and someone you wasn't even going to talk to logs off every time you log in?

- or a conversation on NT was doing numbers and then when you post no one responds and it sinks into the abyss
of the 3,4,5 pages?

- or a conversation in progress was looking interesting at school when you arrive and you try to join and
somebody makes it their business to  say "...wat yall bout ta do?" or "...i gotta get going bro"  

- or you try to make conversation with someone and they just
indifferent.gif
, but when you leave they're smiling ear to ear
chuckling shooting the breeze with others.

oh...my bad didn't get the memo you're cooler than me. smh
but then they find out you're THAT DUDE and %#* kissing starts
and they get amnesia?

mad.gif
10odylv.jpg

what i hate the most is when after you've improved yourself in some way, people suddenly want to talk to you.

e.g. beginning of this semester i was a little bit bigger than I am now. winter i put on mad weight. but recently i've been losing a lot of weight, and pants that used to be tight before the weight game are falling off my backside.

after my ex and i broke up, girls would just "
indifferent.gif
" me. now that I'm skinnier (and tatted up, lol) the same girls want to hang out and $%%. hell, even my ex texted me to ask why I was with some girl today.

its not just girls though. dudes want to smoke and $%% with me now. ugh.

humans are disgusting.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Your thinking too much.....I do it a lot to. Theres a better chance in all those situations that it didn't have anything to do with you....
This. OP, you sound really anxious. You should talk to someone about that. I tend to over-think a lot of stuff as well. You have constantly remind yourself that the world doesn't revolve around you.

Could you imagine how salty OP would've been if nobody posted in this thread, I'm talking possible suicide watch
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Manglor

It's nothing personal bro. On the secret NT hidden forum for cool people they post the screen names of people to ignore and yours was on the list so we couldn't reply to any thread after you posted in it. Like i said tho, it's not personal. Just business.
laugh.gif

nas was ajoke from jump.
really?  now if you had said that nas isn't what he used to be or has been going downhill since his debut i'd agree with you.  but nas was a joke from the jump?  you need to stop listening to i know i can and listen to some old nas.

Originally Posted by lil smitty

Your reaction to these happenings makes me wonder if you have an inferiority complex, a superiority complex, or some amalgamation of the two.
grin.gif
 +
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Originally Posted by lil smitty

Your reaction to these happenings makes me wonder if you have an inferiority complex, a superiority complex, or some amalgamation of the two.
grin.gif
 +
frown.gif

Yup...my ego pretty much runs my life.

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

Originally Posted by Manglor

laugh.gif

nas was ajoke from jump.
really?  now if you had said that nas isn't what he used to be or has been going downhill since his debut i'd agree with you.  but nas was a joke from the jump?  you need to stop listening to i know i can and listen to some old nas.

co-sign.

Back
Top Bottom